Why do millennials think they know everything?

• They have a mental disorder
  • They consider google an extension of their brain
  • They have more Instagram followers than you
    Vote C
  • Their grad photo is a filtered snapchat selfie
    Vote D

1741

Most Helpful Girl

• 1... I'm confused... Baby boomers had kids, their kids made millennials... If you don't like millennials why TF did you raise them the way you did?
    2... You can't get jobs out of high school and take care of yourself anymore.
    3... They eliminated trades in high school that set the regular kids up for the job force if they weren't qualified for college.
    4... The death of the paid internship ruined us.. We work for damn near free WITH the student loans that outpace earnings.
    5... We DO NOT think we know everything. Most millennials I know bust ass 40+ hrs, a week and go to college to be broke and blamed for our failing economy. those BEFORE US destroyed. I know very few lazy entitled millennials. Most of us are just tired af
    My mother 60 something-year-old mother called this shit out stating it was ridiculous how much heat millennials take for an economy we did not create!!

Most Helpful Guys

• Because they are stupid. Stupid people think they have every corner figured out and don't like to listen.

• When it comes down to it they don't have any actual skills