Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?

Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?
  • Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?Supergirl (Supergirl)
  • Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?Dr Who (Female Doctor)
  • Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?Michael Burnham ( Star trek Discovery)
    Vote C
  • Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?Batwoman (Arrowverse)
    Vote D
  • Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?Black lightening (Black lightening)
    Vote E
  • Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?Offred (Handsmaid's tale)
    Vote F
  • Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?Other
    Vote G
https://youtu.be/utu4RJiGaCk
I think super girl is the worst

212

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't watch TV. Sadly there's a slew of Mary Sue's online as well.

• Stan's dad from South Park. In fact the entire show is so politically correct it makes you want to throw up. Then there was Roseanne before it became the corners with their political war. Then years before the whole big pc boom there was star trek voyager