Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?

Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?
  • Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?Supergirl (Supergirl)
    Vote A
  • Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?Dr Who (Female Doctor)
    Vote B
  • Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?Michael Burnham ( Star trek Discovery)
    Vote C
  • Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?Batwoman (Arrowverse)
    Vote D
  • Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?Black lightening (Black lightening)
    Vote E
  • Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?Offred (Handsmaid's tale)
    Vote F
  • Which is the worst SJW charcter on TV?Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
https://youtu.be/utu4RJiGaCk
I think super girl is the worst

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't watch TV. Sadly there's a slew of Mary Sue's online as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stan's dad from South Park. In fact the entire show is so politically correct it makes you want to throw up. Then there was Roseanne before it became the corners with their political war. Then years before the whole big pc boom there was star trek voyager

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• so if you are a minority and a super hero you must be a social justice warrior?

1|0
    0|0
    • I think you will find women are in the majority.

• I think it’s a old man with a girl account

• @HeyThere94 If a girl doesn't think the way you want her too she isn't a girl?

• I don't know some of these, didn't watch handmaid or supergirl.

This seems to be opinions of the characters rather than anything they have done or portrayed on screen. So blaming the character doesn't seem right.

I choose batwoman though I remember reading about all by hat fuss and it just seems ridiculous. Your kind of fucked these days though, if you have a diverse cast you're pandering and if you don't you're an intolerant asshole.

1|0
    0|0
    • Turned out Bateman wasn't gay enough for some SJW's

• Janeway was not an SJW character, she was a badass and one of the best Star Fleet captains at the time!

1|0
    0|1
    • I think you missed the point of thst meme which is that Star trek has always been diverse and that fans dislike of discovery and lead charcter Michael Burnham is not that she's a woman or black it's thst discovery is shit as is Michael Burnham.

• Yeah I did but I saw nerd rage :D

• I don't know and I just came to a realization: I don't give a fuck. I won't watch them anyways so their existence is totally irrelevant to me. SJWs can do their thing and I'll do mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Another stupid pink anon, what’s new πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

It might be a grumpy old man with a girl account

1|0
    1|0
  • anyone that is lgbt.

0|0
    1|2
  • They all suck

1|0
    1|1
  • I don't watch TV, so I don't know and don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • someones triggered? must be the republitard QA

1|0
    0|1
  • Look I enjoy strong female character, but some characters seems so... artificial and not in universe. Like Supergirl and her struggles. I mean on Arrow, you got some cool stuff. On Flash, you always have interesting stuff. And even Legends of Tomorrow is doing something that it pretty decent considering it's funding. But Supergirl just makes you cringe because it's not like the other D. C. shows. It focuses too much on the drama. And I don't think this is an issue that can be fixed next season since it was the original formula of the show.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Someone must be triggered lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Triiiggered.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes