Are feminists more hostile towards men than non-feminists (read additional details before answering)?

Staiby
People on gag have made vague claims about feminists being horrible towards men without offering names and dates. To them it's as if hating men is the core of feminism. If it were, there would be feminist groups officially categorized as hate groups. The only two officially categorized gender-based supremacy hate groups by the Southern Poverty Law Center are The Return of Kings and A Voice for Men, male supremacy hate groups. A Voice for Men is run by Paul Elam, a man who is known for doxing women and promising that if on a jury overlooking a male-on-female rape case he would, in the face of overwhelming evidence that, vote to let the man get away with it.

Anyways, I've stumbled across a study looking at ambivalence towards men among feminists and non-feminists and it found that non feminists reported more hostility towards men than self-identified feminists. I vote no on my poll and I have this study to back up my vote.

https://eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ837293 (Abstract)
Despite the popular belief that feminists dislike men, few studies have actually examined the empirical accuracy of this stereotype. The present study examined self-identified feminists' and nonfeminists' attitudes toward men. An ethnically diverse sample (N = 488) of college students responded to statements from the Ambivalence toward Men Inventory (AMI; Glick & Fiske, 1999). Contrary to popular beliefs, feminists reported lower levels of hostility toward men than did nonfeminists. The persistence of the myth of the man-hating feminist is explored.

You may vote
Yes
No
Some are, some aren't
Vote C
Has nothing to do with ideology
Vote D
I don't know
Vote E
GirlGuy
8
2