Here's a fact of life, all young people start out liberal, when they move out of mommy and daddy's house and face life, they turn conservative?

People really need to Study history before engaging in a political debate. The Democrats are projecting they're proven record of rasism and sexist views on the the republicans party.
If I remember correctly the first black politician was a republican. The democrats voted against blacks having the right to vote, the democrats voted against womens right to vote.
The democrats put the Japanese into camps during World War 2. The Democrats were the ones that wanted statues of Robert E Lee taken down because they labeled then as racist. I call that white washing your past. If you don't pay attention to history then your doomed to repeat it. I run into so many historically ignorant people all the time. Just could not pay attention in history class could you?
And maybe you need to learn to study history for yourselves instead of just repeating what you hear on the news. Maybe you should learn to be your own person instead of trying to belong to a political party that you know absolutely nothing about.
2
4