Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions
I dunno, both my parents are Russian I don’t know why my dna test came out 52% Scandinavian (the rest was 48% russian) but none relatives that I know of are Scandinavian
Further back in your ancestry then I reckon. 52% is a lot so you ought to have one or two Scandinavians a while back.
Or My mumHas something to tell me 😅😅 jk thanks for ur answer
I thought I was Russian cause both parents are but came out 52% Scandinavian lol
Weird but Russian men are very gorg so yeah...