Glen Beck brought on a scientist that said that in 8 years, there will be limb replacements, organ replacements and even brain replacements. Thoughts?

I chuckle at the people who think that a universal basic income won't happen. How many of you still ride a horse to work? Technology happens with or without your approval Just to clarify; you wouldn't be given a new brain, but if your body was mangled in a horrific accident, and you're brain was still good, they might be able to put your brain in a "host" body, I'm not sure how to process this. Is this good or bad? The scientist said that in 8 years, mankind will be able to make you live thousands of years. That's a lot to comprehend. Do you want to live a thousand years? I'm not sure about that. Maybe? I miss my dad. I want to go fishing with him in heaven. But I'm not sure about waiting thousands of years.

Post Opinion