How should we end the seemingly endless bickering and hateful escalation?

https://youtu.be/WL_SGxCEiwI?si=fO_5OZsVHmDSs2WY

Maher suggests that over 40% of Biden supporters, which i expect is 100% of people who identify as democrats, are in favor of a national divorce. Bill doing what he always does to make it appear that republicans are the villains of every story, he narrows the sample population of republicans to the southern US so that it looks like more conservatives than liberals want divorce. The real numbers are probably closer to even. I couldn’t find it, but on another episode he points to another poll that indicates that nearly half of all voters, democrats AND republicans, think the country would be better off if their political opponents were dead.
There’s no evidence to suggest that the democripps and rebloodlicans will ever deescalate for peace and prosperity. So should we just do the national divorce? Or should we just murder each other? Ell oh ell!
I’m a democrat and i believe national divorce is in our country’s best interests.
I’m a republican and i believe national divorce is in our country’s best interests.
I’m a democrat and i believe the only solution is to permanently eliminate every republican voter by any means necessary.
I’m a republican and i believe the only solution is to permanently eliminate every democrat voter by any means necessary.
I’m neither democrat nor republican and i believe national divorce is the best course of action.
I’m neither democrat nor republican and i believe our problems cannot be solved without war.
I’m blissfully optimistic and believe that everyone is exaggerating for the sake of clicks. Life in the USA is the best it’s ever been.
Select gender and age to cast your vote:
Post Opinion