Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Married!

LittleSally

Yup!

The Hollywood new power couple.

It might seem weird I say Hollywood since neither of them are American...but they are one of the most talented actors/actresses in the business today!

Alicia Vikander is a Swedish actress who won an Oscar for her role in The Danish Girl, among many other awards and nominations!

Michael Fassbender is an Irish-German actor twice nominated for an Oscar - for Steve Jobs and 12 Years a Slave, but, sadly never won. He did, however win other awards for his outstanding work.

They met on the set of The Light Between Oceans while shooting in 2014. Since they hit it off they've been together ever since. They did shortly break up, but before people could actually even register it happened, they got back together. The breakup was purely because of the distance and due to many personal business obligations.

The co-acted in Michael's Steve Jobs movie as well - a movie for which he was nominated for an Oscar.

One of the reasons their relationship worked so far would most probably be their reluctance to talk about each other in public - which is always smart when it comes to a famous person, or a famous couple.

They married this Saturday on Ibiza!

There are no pictures yet of the event (but there are some from after), but do we really need them?

Congratulations to the happy, beautiful, uber talented couple!

Hope you last forever!

28
11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• cupidkisses
    Congrats
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1027
  • JudgmentDay
    What can I say? Congratulations Mr. Fassbender!

I only recognize him after watching Prometheus and Alien: Covenant for his roles as androids "David" and "Walter".

I also heard he was the leading role in the Assassin's Creed movie and played Steve Jobs, but I haven't seen either of them yet.
  • RolandCuthbert
    It is hard not to be happy for Michael Fassbender. He has done so many movies that I love, from the X-Men to Alien Covenant to Steve Jobs to 12 years a slave.

I just think he is a wonderful actor. I don't usually like movies about serial killers but I will check out the Snowman, just because of him.

Thanks for posting this.
  • kilowatt04
    I don't find this any more exciting than when any other people get married. I do not personally know these people, so I don't even care. They will probably just get divorced in a few years anyway, if not a few months.
  • D_Bone_Steak
    I simply don't care about people I don't know and who don't affect my life in any way whatsoever. A horrible boating accident could swipe these two off the face of the earth and I'd care as much as they would if it happened to me and your Mom.
  • Rainie_
    Ahhh I love Viklander, first watched her on a Swedish TV series back in the day when she was still just a teen. Amazing how she's come so far. PROUD ❤️🇸🇪

Sadly like many Hollywood couples I don't think they'll last though 😕
  • BrittBratt2416
    And yet this is the first time I've even seen these people. Yay, huzzah... can't wait to see the next celebrity divorce in the next couple of years or less.
  • JesseEllyson
    I see these stories pop up on the magazine covers at the check out lines and I always think the same thing... "Who the hell cares?"
  • HeAintMe
    A take about two famous people who don't even know your name marrying each other?
    You're probably the saddest person on this earth.
    How depressing must your life be if you're a 30 year old woman writing blogs about some actors marrying.
  • MarkRet
    I remember Alicia Vikander from Ex Machina, but other than that, I don't know anything about either of them.
  • MrMysteryMan
    Meh... Good for them, but, moving on. When you start talking Magneto, then I'm all ears... ;)
  • MysteriousDarkness
    Why should we care. I do not since I do not know them personally and even though I have seen 12 years a slave for got about him as soon as it was over. Never heard of her before.
  • Mr_Jolly
    Lives of celebrities outside their bodies of work, whether that be their films, music or television shows, etc are uninteresting.
  • Naughty_Poppins
    I think they won't last much longer. She's cute and she was wonderful in The Danish Girl but she's too good for Fasbender.
  • Phoenix98
    Well I know who the guy is but I've never heard of the woman.
    • she was in the last Jason Bourne film

• Decentguy

@Sal7LBJLM10 Which she died in the beginning of that movie, lol xD

• @Decentguy it sucks I liked her character

• ATuairiscean
    They look like a lovely couple - I wish them all the best
  • noesbueno
    Good for them. Hope it lasts longer than most Hollywood couples
  • RationalMale
    Another example of how women love older guys. Fassbender is 11 years older than her...
  • Likes2drive
    Yeah he is a pretty good actor, I liked him on x-men , but I never saw her before
  • Franitz
    Your'e great at making insipid Mytakes
  • Tohru
    age is difference is a bit much but I guess love is love
  • Sal7LBJLM10
  • Astoriana
    Wow. Never even knew they were together.
  • April10
    I don't know who they are. But good for them...
  • Best myTake ever
  • yulbsari
    Not really into celebrity gossipy stuff...
  • COCOCHANEL
    who?
  • MrShinyPants
    Never heard of them
  • AlongCameAlice
    she's a lucky girl.
  • abundantlyrich
    They are not hollywood royalty anyway.
  • ArabianPwincess197
    Nice Take
  • burpzzzzz
    I give them 10 years and they will be divorced.
  • Maxemeister
    Congrats to them and to any who get married
  • Chantel77
    Congrats haha
  • SuitAndTie
    What makes them the power couple?
  • TonyRyanAgain
    Ummm congrats, I guess...
  • disgustingweebtrash
    Interesting