THIS IS A TEST OF THE MEME ALERT SYSTEM... THIS IS ONLY A TEST. The best memes of the Presidential Alert System.

This has been a test of the Meme Alert System. If this had been an actual Emergency, you would have not seen these memes. This concludes our test of the Meme Alert System

#PresidentialAlerts

#Memes

5
7

Most Helpful Guy

• SirRexington
    In less than 3 hours this became a hit meme. Donald Trump the President of memes strikes again!

I do wonder what that meant though... Kinda suspicious if you ask me.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• DeeDeeDeVour
    It would've been surprising & annoying if we got that alert all the way here in the Philippines since we still retained our US numbers.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

46
  • vishna
    It happened on the tv too, so weird, I'm in the middle of doctor who and all of a sudden a siren. u. u not cool cheeto, not cool
  • ATuairiscean
    On the serious side I think system should be tested after the mess in Hawaii but some of the memes are very funny
  • BrittBratt2416
    People really made memes out of this.. like why
  • Pink2000
    It came on the radio too
  • ChiTown33
    You're Putin me on.
  • sarahhcmarie
    donald trump texted me asking for my dogs noods
  • jacquesvol
    A toddler playing with a smartphone
  • ტzzყ_
    I liked all of them xD
  • Waffles731
    These were. certainly memes
  • LegateLanius
    Ayyy, lmao.