#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

What should I get my boyfriend for Valentines Day?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Wrap yourself up in nothing but a few well placed ribbons, or wear some sexy underwear and give him a sexy dance and / or a massage. Breakfast / lunch in bed. Take him to a movie or something he likes doing, but do it together.

Valentine's day doesn't have to be commercial, it's about showing the person you love that you love them.

• Yea not the first part lol we’re 14.

• Always check the age man, always

• Yep, got that! :-/

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have any photographs of you two? If yes, then you could make a collage or at least a framed picture of both of you :) Thats more personall than any gift card could get.

What Guys Said 4

• It depends on what type of guy he is. If he's a gamer get him a game or controller for his console. If he's a reader, like me, get him his favorite book. Athletic? Get him his favorite sports team jersey.

• Op go eat a snickers or something you are acting like a bitter old women.

• I love it, that you asked this question. Let's see what the ladies also have to say.

I will just open it by saying, that sexual favors do not count as these are already an expected part of a relationship.

For me it's about making memories and love together. Spending time together. Affections and cuddling. Nothing (too) materialistic. This is where the purity of love is surfacing.

It can be simple dates without going to expensive dinners. It can be cooking at home together valentines day shaped food with some lovely messages carved into the food. A heart shaped pizza with the partners name on it on top and then bake that pizza and give it to each other. There are quite some possibilities but it doesn't have to cost like more than freaking 20 euros on a single day.

• Get a rose dipped in gold

What Girls Said 4

• What is he into?

• Sports, food, bout it

• That’s what I got him for Christmas

• Man. That's tough. Maybe a hoodie or gift card to his favorite place to eat. I hate gift cards but they're aren't a lot of options for cheap.

• You're 14 and you have a boyfriend? What have I done in life?

• You should give him a flower you found in someone’s yard on the way to school

• Nothing you are a kid why are you even dating

• I’m almost 16. Mind ur damn business

• I’m laughing so hard rn. @livinglikelarry none of my comments r towards you I’d like to point that out

• Oh ok. Anyways good luck with everything kellig. Dont pay any more attention to this lady she must have psychosis or something. Its pretty sad actually. Bye :)