Can you layer leggings under jeans to look "fuller"?

I just had this idea. Would this work. My legs are kinda skinny and I really want to fill out my jeans. Would this trick work?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's very uncomfortable.. but works.

• Have you tried it? In what way is it uncomfortable? I think I can handle it.

• Feeling overheated and not being able to bend your knees. It's like wearing snow-pants :/

• Thanks for MH, Anon! ;)

What Guys Said 3

• A picture would help... depends how skinny your legs actually are. Nicola Peltz has skinny legs, but she looks hot in jeans. So maaaaybe yes, and maaaaybe no.

• It may but doing some squats might better help in the long run.

• Do squats! .. they make dem buns big no lie lol.

What Girls Said 4

• yeah i do it all the time i even have 2 pairs of leggings on and i usually fold my jeans because folding jeans is in style so i have 2 pairs of leggings underneath with jeans

• I used to do that too, yes it works

• Thanks! Did it ever get hot or overly restrictive or were you fine? I want to try it out!!

• no you will take away the look of your but.. i tried and it looked like i had no ass... try buying boot leg pant they make me look fantastic and i have no but :P

• You could but I can tell you it's not comfortable. You feel restricted. I use to do it not to make myself seem "fuller" but during the winter for work because of the freezing temperature.

• Really? Does it actually make a difference in how it feels? Leggings usually feel like I'm wearing nothing, lol

• Well yea you get that free feeling in leggings but imagine putting jeans over that. You can't move the same with jeans on like u can with leggings