Describe the most beautiful, stunning eyes you have ever seen.

Please describe the most beautiful, stunning, wonderful eyes you have ever seen...

Most Helpful Girl

• One ex of mine, had these blue eyes, it looked as if your were staring straight into clear blue water from hawaii or something, but it went from the outside of the eye to the inside dark to light light, looked as if you would sink into them, Another ex of mine, had eyes that were a whole bunch of different colors, green, blue, brown, yellow. It was all mixed together and some colors shone brighter than others depending on his mood. My crush, his eyes are the most amazing for me though. The colors... I never know what to expect of them, ha! They always change, when I met him, they were brown, then the next day its blue, then its dark green, then its chestnut and so on. It was always very confusing but I loved them so much. But what I loved the most about his eyes, well what I LOVE about them... is the pure love, honestly and care that a person can see in his eyes, He is so sincere..and just amazing... He has so much life in his eyes...ah I love them. They make me melt...

What Guys Said 1

• It happened just this week. I met a woman whom I had been conversing with online. She was beautiful - actually looked more attractive in person than on her pictures, which is always a bit unexpected at age 65. And when I looked her in the eyes, I forgot to breathe. I was actually drowning in those huge, blue eyes! I had to look away. I have heard about this in poetry, but actually seeing it was amazing.

Too bad, she feels no attraction to me.

What Girls Said 3

• what made these eyes stunning were the face they were part of, he had olive skin, straight black hair, and blue blue blue eyes with black eyelashes. he could just look at me and I would melt...he could've made me do anything he wanted.

• Have you ever woken up just before sunrise, when the sky goes from this deep blue black to a various shades of lighter blue? Somewhere in between all that is this one shade of blue that is indescribeable (I think the people at Crayola haven't seen it yet, or if they did, they just didn't know what to call it) and can only be seen at sunrise. Well there was this boy, and his eyes were that perfect shade of blue that froze me in time whenever he looked at me.

• Every pair of blue eyes I have seen have left me breathless.