Is Dita Von Teese hot or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• She is pretty, not sure if she's my type though.

• because of her dressing style?

• i dont think she would dress like that when she's not modeling, but she's a bit old for me. Im not sure her age but since she's a pinup it just seems like she's a totally different generation.

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 8

• Definitely hot! =)

Her face - without make up is average at best, but her body, her style and the way she puts herself together is so incredible that she is almost perfect. ^-^

• hot body, too drastic make-up, though that is her style.

• she is nice I like her style. Marilyn manson's wife for a period. 2003 I was near to 9 and saw Marilyn in Berlin exhibitions he was famous for that golden age thing in that time and his looks gave me goosebumps. don't know how she found him attractive, she is beautiful and has style.

• I like her look, but I genuinely don't think that her face is anything special. I don't find her pretty. She isn't ugly, but just nothing to write home about.

• plus the fact that mouth has been around Marilyn Mansons penis is something I find too revolting to ignore.

• She's a dime as far as i'm concerned. Total style inspiration

• Not hot to me

• I have always thought that she is stunning

• I love her style and makeup and her body is awesome but her face strikes me as somewhat masculine.