Do most girls realize when they have VPL?

VPL = Visible Panty Lines

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. It's proof that you're wearing underwear... then when you don't have them visible, you leave people with a doubt... like 'hmmmm.. is she wearing panties or not'... 😜

• You don't need to prove it, but it does look sexy. lol

• Haha thank you! I just read your incident again, it`s funny.

• The important thing is nobody knew. lol

What Girls Said 19

• Are you talking about when you can see the panties outline through some tight pants or something? Yeah sometimes I realize it but most of the time I don't care. I don't like wearing thongs all the time and hey, at least you know I have on underwear haha I don't think it's a big deal :p

• Yeah, that is what I mean.

Thongs are overrated anyways. I like regular panties on a woman.

Would it bother you if a guy was checking you out?

• Haha, maybe I'm just a perv. But yeah, it turns me on.

• Visible panty lines are AMAZINGLY sexy!! I love it, because I know she is wearing sensible underwear and not just 'Anal Floss'!
      I work with a lot of married women in their 30's-40's and I think some don't know, or care, but some of the older ones are maybe remembering their HS days with stirrup pants, before thongs!
      Fantastic memories!! Love them, every way!! Visible panty lines are hot, and I flirt with them, and they seem to love the attention, that someone 'noticed'!

• I know what pants are prone to showing them, and what underwear are prone to giving them, so I'd say I know at least 90% of the time.

Sometimes I know I have them, and I just don't care, but usually I try to avoid them

• I don't think it's a bad thing unless it looks ostentatious. Sometimes it's sexy.

• i touch my butt everyday to check if im good. i do the touch test after every bathroom break too.
    the only time i have VPL is when i run out of underwear :(

• Why would you have VPL if you ran out of underwear? lol

• they don't listen and they make fun of me to

• but on Monday they start up againg

• Not me I don't wear underwear!(:

• i only notice sometimes but it rarely happens since i only wear dresses & skirts

• If it happens, it happens, I'll never wear a thong

• When I see someone with VPL I assume she either just doesn't care or didn't properly check herself in the mirror before leaving the house.

Obviously if you're wearing thick boyshort or brief underwear it's going to show under thin or fitted materials such as leggings. Dark, bikini-shaped underwear with laced edges does not show lines.

• Some girls know and some girls don't. I would say that the ones that know just don't care. Like the kind of dirty people. And the ones who do care and aren't really "trashy" probably don't. I don't know how to say it without being mean.

• There are a lot of women at my work who I sit and go, "HOW can they NOT know?"

• Sometimes it is hard to know or to even cover it up and it's very uncomfortable for them to wear a thong or go commando.

• I always do but I just don't care. There's no way I'm wearing a thong or not wearing any underwear..

• Yes. But if it happens then it happens.

• I judge people with panty lines :D If my pants are that tight, I make sure to wear a thong. It'something I try to avoid at all times

• it looks stupid, this is something you expect to see on an 11 year old, not a woman.
    i think it makes women seem like slobs personally ~ but i guess guys don't care.

• For pants that are prone to showing them, I usually wear seamless boyshorts to avoid visibility. But I have some pants that are made with a really thin cloth, so no matter what kind of undies I wear, lines will show.

• So knowing that, you still wear them anyways?

• I bought them for a trip where it was very hot and we walked up a bunch of hills. Now, they're just home clothes.

• Yeah I think most would know

• Yes. But I mostly wear a g-string to avoid them!

• what do i do at school when the boys make fun of me?

• Yes, I wear thongs

• me too but i'm only 16 years old and no hot guys from my school talk to me at all

• Or maybe its cool to have them?

• I like it. lol

• I really like it!! I would rather see a visible panty line in leggings, than nothing, or the thong line up at the waist. Thongs seem really TRASHY to me. 'Ladies' wear underwear, even if there is a line. . .

• No of course not lol

If I knew, I wouldn't have it! I would somwthing

What Guys Said 2

• VLP lol , one more new thing for me to remember :)

• I thought VPL was visible pussy lips, aka camel toe.