Am I too tall to be cute?

Hehro!!(: Umm... so this is a really awkward question... u_u I was juuuust wondering! o: I love to wear cute things!(: Like frilly dresses, dolly shoes, bows, ribbons. etc... But I think I'm reeeeeeaaaaaally tall!! o: I'm 5'6! 0; Umm, what do you think? o: My friend told me i was cute but then this cute-looking small girl started laughing and said tall girls couldn't be cute :( She also said short girls are more innocent and sweet and that tall girls were always masculine and it was so sad because I don't think its true at all ;_; The girl she looked very dolly and small and everyone always says she looks innocent^_^ What do you think, am I too tall to be considered cute? :'( Thank you very much!(:

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Small is inherently cute, that being said, at 5'6" you're still shorter than the majority of guys. height aside cuteness isn't just about size, that is only one of many factors which make something cute, think giant teddy bears, so no you are not to tall to be cute.

• Nah I'm 6'5" and cute as a button.

• why you want to be called cute? 5'6" isn't even tall. be glad that you're not 5'

• 5'6" is like average. You can look totally cute with that style.

• 5'6 isn't tall lol

• Well I'm 6'. That makes you shorter than me. Short and cute. You aren't masculine unless u hav six packs and u beat up thugs for breakfast.(masculine girl i meant). So chill, and enjoy your cuteness :D

• 5'6 too tall? HAHAHA, ya right. That's ideal. But then again, height isn't a problem to me. I am 5'9 and could date someone taller than me, but I do prefer smaller girls. You're fine!

• You can be cute regardless of how tall you are, of course!

• Lol 5' 6" isn't tall. And yeah, you can be cute and tall.

• 5'6"...
    Tall...
    Srsly...

• No, you can be tall and still be cute.

• I find tall girl more attractive than short ones.

• Hay cutie ;3
    Did that move ur heart?

• 5'6" is only slightly tall.

• 4 inches too tall

• Sounds like you would be some pedophiles dream.

• First of all, 5'6 is not tall at all. You're average.
    Second, the small girl is just jealous. She knows she'll never look like a model, be a bombshell or have killer legs and actually what she said to you proves she's neither innocent nor sweet, because being a bitch takes away from a girl's cuteness instantly.
    And third, tall girls are fucking gorgeous! They have this beautiful, feminine presence that no short girl could ever match. They have the best legs, they look all classy and elegant and can give you tall kids :D. There's a reason models are tall.
    I'd take a tall girl over a short one any day. Be proud of your height and don't listen to the jealous haters.

What Girls Said 21

• I'm 6'1" and I think I'm pretty cute. Don't listen to what anyone tells you.

• Girl, you can be cute at any height! Some of us even wish we were taller.
    Seriously, you should be happy with the things you have. You probably have a pair of killer legs : ).

• 1. 5'6" is not tall.
    2. My boyfriend thinks I am cute asf and I'm 5'8".
    3. I would Taylor Swift is cute and she is 5'11".
    4. Tall girls are not masculine (for example Ciara, Kate Upton, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Blake Lively) that is full of shit and is most likely just jealous.
    5. You are cute asf, own it ❤

• I am 170cm and I do not think I am too tall. plus, tallness only adds to a woman's beauty, specially in classy clothes. longer legs is always an advantage.

Petit girls are not wanted by all. and if they are called cure more than taller girls it is because they look more like teens and so more naive, and 'cuteness' always comes after a bit of naivety. But the attractiveness of a woman is not only having that trait.

so do not worry you're beautiful and for sure wanted.

• Thank you so much, this made me so happy!! :)

• happy for that. every shape has a sort of beauty. you only have to find the right way to make the best out of it.
      and go for buying clothes for a wedding with a shorter girl, you'll see her having more problems than you looking good in formal dresses.

• I'm 5'10" and still get called cute.

• You're not really tall. I am 5'11 so 5'6 is average

• 5'6 isn't tall.. to be honest thats short... you can still dress like a baby doll if you want..
    I'm 5'9 & has model swag :)

• wtf I'm jealous of the tall girls on here.

• Trust me, being tall sucks. I'm 170 cm tall and I hate it :(

• OMG NO! and 5'6 is like average I thought you were going to say 6ft and even then girls can be cute to guys or whoever they're trying to impress.

• Height doesn't define cute, also you don't need others' approval to feel good, take that out of your head.
    You are cute for what you are, not for how others see you.

• You are 1 inch above average, I wouldn't call it tall at all.

• for me cute is all about the face and not really the height so yeah you can definitely be cute even if you're tall. :)

• im 5' 11'' and im a cute little (insert something cute)

• 5'6? I'm 5'9 and I'm proud of my height. You're not that tall, just relax.

• Of course not! Hell you're taller than me O. O'

• I wish I was your height. I'm 170 cm and ugly. Forever alone.

• I'm 18 and I'm 5'6 or 5'7. I also wear dresses, skirts, cute flats, etc., I'm a girly girl. I used to be insecure about my height and I was taller than a lot of people in middle school. I remember hunching my back in a few photos to appear shorter next to my "short" friends. When I got to high school there was finally girls as tall or taller then me and almost all guys were taller or the same height as me. I've become more secure about my height and I walk with confidence. It's not like I'm scrawny, I still have a nice feminine shape which I don't think short girls have as much as us tall girls. And it just so happened that guys love legs and the more the better right? :) show off those tall legs and be confident! You're beautiful!

• haha I'm 5'11 trust me you're not tall :P

• aww hell nah lol You can be 7'8" and still be cute X) Maybe a bit intimidating, but still cute :) Is all about attitude babe and even then guys will still find something cute about you! especially if they really like you <3

• ohh myy fucking god!!!

• How old are you?