For those that go commando, how often do you go without panties or a bra?

For those that go commando, how often do you go without panties or a bra? What are your reasons for going without? How long have you been going without for? If you go braless, what is your breast size?

Most Helpful Girl

• I quit wearing panties about 3 years ago... I think. I was tired of trying on different underwear with different pants and skirts to get no line. I got fed up and quit altogether. I only wear no bra when I am running to the store in my home town or to a close friends or something on that order. That doesn't happen very often maybe once a month tops.

What Guys Said 2

• i have gone with out panties or bras all of my life. i do go no underpants sometimes when i'm trying to relax at home and really just feel comfortable with clothes on. if that don't work then i'm in my room full commando and comfy as hell. i assume it is much the same for women the goal is to be comfortable.

• I will only not wear underpants when I'm at home. I feel free once I don't have them one.
    I think it's the same feeling that girls have when they take of their bra xD

What Girls Said 5

• Are you a man?

• Men should stop creating female accounts in order to ask weird questions.

• I used to wear a 32B but haven't put a bra on in like five months. I don't need a bra with my size and I just feel more comfortable without one on. I always wear panties though except with yoga pants.

• I have been going commando pretty much since I was 16-17ish. I haven't looked back since :D I still have to wear a bra tho cause Im big chested...

• I like walking around my house bottomless alot, favorite way to tease my boyfriend :3
    I usually don't go around without a bra because I'm a 38C and need to give my girls their support.