I have a crush on Britney Spears. I can't keep my eyes off from her. I like her eyes, hair, n overall face. she is so pretty. what do u say?

and her smile. oh god it kills me. ha ha drives me crazy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4VK9_CfOLQ
cbs1037litefm.files.wordpress.com/.../72607393.jpg
would love to fuck her hard n see how she screams when she orgasm.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Britney is a beautiful woman. To allthose people who says she's ugly, well come to think of it, she is aging. She is a human too. She has her ups and downs. She is sick at timed, she's been through a lot so dont expect her to be pretty all the time. Imagine yourself waking up in the morning with no time to shower and makeup for school and work, do u still expect yourself to be very pretty. She is beautiful in her own ways, ofcourse she was more beautiful when she was younger and that is because she was still young with less problems and worries.

• 0|0
  • she's a beauty that's for sure, just wish she'd take better care of her skin.

• You gotta love her for what she looks now, not what she looked like 10+ years ago.

• I think she's pretty but has an annoying voice

What Guys Said 9

• Have you seen her recently. Some women age like a fine wine. She, however has aged like milk.

• she has such a forgetful face to me. No matter how many times i look at her photo and someone says Brittney spears, all i picture is any blonde girl saying "oh babeh babeh".

• She's been on my top 10 list for a while.

• Damn, I didn't realise how hot she was when she was young. To be honest, I'd still hit it.

• You have a crush on her, but could she be your gf?

• She once was the girl next door but i think you are too late to the party. She hasn't aged gracefully !!

• when she was younger like in your first picture

• she's not that pretty. u mad?

• I think she's dumb, fat, and pre-diabetic. All around crazy trailer trash.