I am so shapeless. my bone structure is horrible. what to wear to look cute?

this is how i look:
http://imgur.com/a/t5mdO

i am 5'1 (was wearing heels so i was like 5'4 in the pic) and have really long legs for my frame i believe, narrow hips and a tiny butt. def unattractive. the no hips thing is horrible. what to wear to look as sexy as her: http://imgur.com/a/xfgSW ? i know must guys prefer this body type but what can i do if i am cursed with a bad bone structure that i can't change? should i avoid leggings and yoga pants?

What Guys Said 7

• While I see what you mean, I think you're overreacting a little, while your shape might not be the 'ideal' one, I still find your figure attractive and in sure other men do to. Honestly your body looks above average to me.

As for what you can do, I'm not an expert on women's fashion but I think I'm right in saying the best way to make your hips look wider is to emphasise your narrow waist, since that is what they'll be compared to. I've seen girls achieve this by wearing a type of belt across their waist when in a dress or by wearing high waisted jeans/trousers/skirts. I would link to show you what I mean as I'm probably using the wrong terminology, but you'll have to wait until later as I'm on my phone and at work lol.

Ultimately though, you'll have to accept what you've got, there is only so much you can do with clothing, ect. As a guy who has wide hips and narrow shoulders I understand this is easier said than done though. I'll trade you some hip width for some shoulder width if you want? Haha.

• did you mean to be mean?

• the last part

• You don't like your hips because you think they are too narrow.

I don't like my shoulders because they are too narrow.

I jokingly proposed we trade hip width for shoulder width. I think you are being over sensitive tbh lol.

• I don't see a difference, anyone see a difference? looks like the same body type with different color pants...
    oh and @Asker , "narrow hips and a tiny butt, def unattractive" , you are putting too much wrong thought into how a guy's mind works. while you are here fretting over your body type, the guy (or guys) you are doing all this for is just happy to see you smile.

• There are two ways to add mass to your ass and thighs - get fat or start working out! Work on your quads and gluts and you will become more shapely without putting on rolls. It's very good for you and the men in your life will appreciate it.

• No problem, but also good, you can try to add fertilizer under your ass

• You look good the way u are... what are you looking to change about ur looks?

• Honestly, from the picture you look fine to me. You already look cute. You

• You should wear tight waisted pants and if elastic pants one size smaller if you are looking to copy that picture.

What Girls Said 3

• No pictures...

• Princess seams and skater skirts. Wear belts, show off your legs. Look at korean fashion/j-fashion: the girls have slender body types but all wear outfits that show off their best features.

• You look great honestly. You can always start doing lunges and squats to help lift and round your butt. Also white pants makes everyone look thicker.