Does it look hot when girls wear tight workout clothes to the gym?

Is it attractive when girls where tight clothes such as spandex leggings or tight shirts to the gym? Or does it look like they're trying too hard?

Most Helpful Guy

• meeting guys at the gym isn't the best, cause, if you do wind up wearing "revealing and tight clothing" it might make him well, you know, then when he has to stand up, he'll have to and I use this term loosely "walk like a retard" just to hide it...its embarrassing. that's why if I were to go to a gym, it'd be a all guys gym...NO! I'm not gay, just saying it's not as like I said "embarrassing". but to answer ur question, yes I do think it looks hot when you wear those types of thing, its showing your proud of your body and are willing to show it off, without going totally nude...

hope this helps

What Guys Said 6

• I always thought it was normal. I've seen short tight shorts and a sports bra and it doesn't strike me as one way or the other. It's a gym, you get hot and sweaty and don't want a lot of clothes wearing you down, it's no big deal.

• It is attractive when a girl wears tight clothes to the gym but its also distracting.

I'm not sure whether I should look or glance at her when she is working out or if I should avoid looking at her completely, then I go ' I wonder if she knows half the gym is checking her out?'

and by the time I get back to working out I have completely lost track of what I was doing.

• Its incredibly hot and makes you look confident, (as long as you got the body for it.) But that's also the problem, its distracting, I go the gym to do serious weight lifting and if I have a girl next to me doing squats wearing leggings I think, "OMG that is so hot, but if she catches me looking she'll think I'm a perv." So I end up trying to concentrate more on looking somewhere else than on what set I'm on. Its not good for my bodybuilding!

• Yes it will look hot, depending on how you look. for a guy (if you look hot or something) then the guy will just get an erection, and may think of some other stuff. for me that's all

• tight shirts looks nice .. donno bout da spandex .. thing .. you shud probably wear what you like .. better if its simple ..

• It looks really hot. I personally find it to be a major turn-on...

What Girls Said 4

• Shouldn't you be more focused on burning calories than what other people think of what you're wearing?

• She may be trying to impress a guy at the gym she goes to

• Haha yea iwbym how did you know

& either way I still want to look good

• What a rude response btw. if ur not gna help why even answer

• If you wore something tight and nice and it fit your body style, You'd catch my eye for sure lol.

• No, I think whatever you find comfortable works for you. People go to the gym to work out and exercise. Though if you combine tight clothing with cleavage and a push up sports bra, that's just plain slutty!

• it depends on how you look in them, if the spandex gives you a muffin top and clings to back fat made more prominent by your bra, then it's not a good look. if you're really really fit, then it's sexy.