Tennis skirts Slutty?

I've been buying a lot of skirts lately. But there tennis skirts. And my friends said they look slutty and that I dress like the girls from clueless. So are they slutty?

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

FYI I don't play tennis. Its just a name for the skirt at American apparel.

Most Helpful Guy

• No not at all, I think it's quite edgy. Pretty sexy, attractive, and appealing to the mind and eyes. On the other hand not many are able to pull this off just be glad you are able to do so and well maybe your friends can not and simply don't push the boundaries in fashion the way you do.

What Guys Said 16

• Well it depends in what context you put them in. If you just stand still or are playing tennis in them (which is the best sport) well no not really.
    But if your standing in a sexy pose or like the one in the first picture and in a club lifting your skirt then in that case yeah. What is slutty is strange, because something thats slutty is something with very low standard and wants to have sex a lot.
    Im sure the skirts aren't cheap and playing tennis doesn't really scream out i want to fuck right here right now, if you get what i mean.

Hope this helps.

• Wow clueless thats a throwback. Maybe yourbringin the fashion back like platform shoes. ;) As far as looking slutty I dont beleive so, I beleive they look kind of classy/feminine maybe a little flirty. Perhaps your friends dress a little on the prudish side?

• Skirts that are that far up the knee can definitely be seen as slutty. Depends on what else you are wearing, and how you carry yourself.

Look at the pictures, girl. The skirt ends right where we can imagine the p*ssy begins. Yeah, I'd call it slutty. There's a time and a place for everything, they say.

• Some will call it slutty and others won't. Generally skirts are only called "slutty" when they're short and your underwear can be effortlessly seen walking down the street and such.

• Cute! Add some dark, sheer thigh-highs to it, and you have the sexiest/most erotic outfit the world will ever know.

• It's not slutty.
    You need ample comfort to swiftly move your legs for tennis.

People who say its sluttt are too judgmental or have never played sports seriously.

For fucks sake, Venus wears short tennis skirts lol.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...liams_(9630793483).jpg

• I see nothing slutty about them. It depends on where you wear them and how you behave in them.

• No. Being promiscuous makes you slutty, the clothes you wear are irrelevant.

• Anything can be slutty if you put your mind to it...

• Who. Gives. A. Fuck.

Where what you want. Showing off some leg isn't slutty.

• actually i think tennis skirts are very cute, especially if girls have them tennis thighs... the toned muscular thighs type and they are wearing the tennis skirts. but do guys be complimenting you on your legs/thighs?

• You're fine as long as a55 checks aren't showing while walking.

• They are not slutty to me. There kinda hot but if I saw a girl wearing those in the streets they wouldn't look slutty to me

• No. Wear what you like. I'm sure you look fantastic. Put it on your profile and ask

• You uhu, you could have two things
    1. They're just jealous
    2. They're not used to you being in skirts, since you said you've just started buying them. They may think it's fake. Tomboys typically don't "change" their style

• False. I change my style and I'm a tomboy.

• Then you're not a true Tobey. True tomboy, dress like men

• I dont think there slutty at all! I think they are attractive and show of the legs!

What Girls Said 9

• When you have a style of your own, expect people to have various opinions.
    Having your own style is fun and dearing.
    Enjoy playing around and wearing what you think looks great on you.

You will not have that body forever.
    Wear as many tennis skirts as you want !
    I think they look sexy.

Who cares if someone thinks they look slutty?
    It's on your body, so only your opinion matters.

• Gee, I never thought of them as slutty. I always thought that they were rather cute, wear them myself and have never gotten anything but compliments. I say relax and go shopping for more!

• The first skirt is fine. The last girl has them really high up which is unnecessary. I like those skirts, if you like them buy one. Your behaviour determines whether you'd be considered "slutty", not what you wear. If you kept bending over in front of guys in skirts on purpose, then that's slutty but it's not the skirt that's slutty, it'd be your behaviour. Don't listen to your friend, she probably thinks you can pull it off better than her so is holding you back by saying you'd look slutty.

• I guess if you have them hiked up too high XD I haven't worn those since elementary school!

• There coming back in style!! Lol

• No pleated skirts are cute and stylish

• Don't cheerleaders typically wear pleated uniforms?

• I don't know how too explain it but they just get in the way. Sometimes they get stuck in your shorts while your cheering so it looks awkward, you want to pull it out but your in the middle of your routine. It's just annoying @CCC89

• You hear that QA, some people like them, some don't... all in preference. ANd no, they aren't slutty. Your actions in them, define whether you're slutty or not

• They look fine to me :)

• Rok them while you can girl:)

• No woman should be classified as slutty because of her skirt choice. "Slutty" is just rude.

• No they are just skirts