GUYS ONLY why is kate upton attractive?

What is it about kate upton that you find hot or attractive?

Updates:
this question is closed

0|0
3|33

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 32

• I think she is very pretty. Its not about the breasts for me. Im one to say i love smaller ones, but with Kate, Obviously they are there, and she makes them look fabulous. I love her smile, and hair, and everything comes together nicely. I'm not saying I think she is the hottest person ever, but I definitely consider her a beautiful woman.
    Probably my favorite pic of her: wikipediabio.net/.../kate-upton.jpg

2|1
    0|0
  • she is attractive, but I wouldn't date her. i would rather just date an average girl. I think this type of girl, would be a potential for being a gold digger. Probably judging harshly. But you only have to look what these real beautiful women for in a man.

1|0
    0|0
  • kate upton attractive?
    i1.kym-cdn.com/.../untitle.JPG
    She's just a lucky one who got popular, her kinda fake boobs contributed a lot in it.

2|1
    1|0
  • I think she's extremely overated. It's mostly hype.

Basically she's got huge tits and poses half naked for a living, that's essentially it. Most girl are going to look pretty hot if they are dripping wet, half naked on a beach making a sexually suggestive pose.

3|0
    0|0
    • Even if she's flat chested?

• Show All
    • lol I don't know, her face just reminds me of a doll.

yeah, japanese girls for example. my friend got admired for being lanky xD

• @bubble_tea
      it depends on the picture and how her makeup is done but I think her face look 18-23

• She comes across in those commercials as very confident. A confident woman is very attractive to me.

0|0
    1|0
  • I do not find her attractive, she has no hips or ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • there`s nothing special about her!!!

1|1
    1|0
    • that's just rude she is still a human being

• I feel she is just hyped up

• it I true that she is hyped by the press I asked this question just to see what people thought of her I honestly don't care about her or her looks thanks

• She's not really attractive to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Boobz. Booooooooooooooooooobzzzzzzz. Boobieeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz.

0|0
    2|0
  • It's definitely because of her face and breasts.

A prominent face and well-shaped breasts are extremely attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • BUT: I used to be solely into her type of women, but there are many women of this type and it's sort of a cliche, nothing special. Still attractive though.

• I don't find her that attractive. She is overrate if u ask me. She jas absolutely no curves whatsoever, she just has a thick straight rectangular body. Her face is slathered with makeup (i highly doubt thats what she actually looks like. I'm not that into blondes anyway. The only good thing about her is her boobs, but for me, her boobs dont even come close to making up for all her other flaws.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can think of two big reasons ;)

Also her face is attractive. We can't control who like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she is pretty and sexy...

cdn29.us1.fansshare.com/.../...n-si-1060749456.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • I'd LOVE to have her body! Lol

• Show All
    • what about her is sexy and pretty?

• @asker-look at her... she is a beauty, her boobs... her body, her eyes, her smile... her hair, her face everything is beautiful...

• `because she basically has no curves. look at her waist ! her torso is basically a square ! yeah she gut huge tits but they´re not perky and out of proportion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because she's a girl/woman and has boobs? I know all girls/women have boobs. I'm just acknowledging to you that it's a feature that you would see on all female humans

0|0
    0|0
  • tig ol bitties...

She really isn't that in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has a nice body overal.
    A ok face.
    And I dislike her boobs.

She's not appealing to me. Even tou I recognize that she has a good body.

I don't know anything about her besides looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty, but not really my type, honestly. I like her hair best.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for you honest feedback

• Though she is young, tall, with sexy body, but not have cute/ gorgeous face...

I prefer n like girls of GAG instead of her... ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • She's got boobies and pretty face, that's why (at least for me)

1|0
    0|2
  • She has a nice attitude and personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Because she does sex and nude scenes a lot :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • You're right that her midsection is a mess. She does have a pretty face and spectacular breasts though.

0|0
    1|1
    • What midsection?

• @singlebee, that giant rectangular block between her tits and her legs.

• Pretty face, nice hair, beautiful eyes, great legs, and she is tall.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not much. I've seen her vaginny that's about the only thing I find hot or attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • cute face and hot body.

1|3
    0|1
  • I don't find her attractive in the least bit.

Don't care for the big hangy boobs, don't care for her body shape, her face isn't that great, her eye brows are too thick, her face is two round, I don't like blondes (especially fake ones)

Just over all NO.

2|0
    1|0
    • Wow great that guy's tastes are so different I thought most guys love blonds with big boobs

• Show All
    • Why do people stereotype so much it really pisses me off I'm blonde I have book smarts and I'm witty

• No one did I say anything about blondes being dumb.
      I just don't like Blondes. It a preference.

• Because she's fuckable. Nuff said.

0|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3