Girls, Why do women hate speedos?

On Fit men? Everybody understands why on not so fit guys, so need need to go on that tangent

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear a speedo bc I'm a serous swimmer. I didn't know anyone has issue with anyone wearing speedos... They are a highly functional article if clothing. Worrying about the aesthetics is silly. Though in my opinion Speedos look a lot classier than most swim wear. It's a serious suit. The fact you can see the fact that a guy is a guy bc he wears a speedo is not really a shocker and no good reason to not like it. Humans are so silly sometimes..

What Girls Said 14

• Some women do, not all women. For me, it's not an attractive piece of clothing on a guy period.

I don't think it's a big deal. Some women like men in speedos. Some women don't.

• Too revealing. It's not something I want to see even by mistake.

• I actually love speedos, especially on bigger guys (as in chubby) It takes balls to wear something like that with confidence and just not really give a shit what people think about it

• What about on fit men?

• Still doesn't really bother me. If you feel comfortable in it, wear it

• I prefer to not see your junk in your trunks (speedos in this case)

• it is just too tight man too tight >.<

• its just feminine and too revealing.. looks like bikini bottoms

• Uhh... I don't know, they're just weird.:P

• Boxer shorts keep me guessing.
    Speedos remove all doubt.

• I don't find guys' thighs attractive in the very least

• Its like me asking u, why do you find it unattractive that I wear silky boxers.

• I wear silky boxers my boyfriend has no problem with it.

• They leave nothing to the imagination.

• 0|0
    • Eh. The question was about FIT guys...

• The seem pretty fit to me ;)

• They**

• Yeah I never understood it either... I'm fine with a guy wearing speedos if he has a hot body... I love watching swimming in the olympics ;-)

• They're too revealing