How do I spot fake Oscar de La Renta Sunglasses?

I bought two pairs today from winners (it's like tj max or marshalls) for 17$ each. I checked online and they both have the oscar de la renta stickers and the O on the side, and they have O by oscar de la renta on the inside but I'm not sure... Help please. Also someone online said that if they're not made in Italy they could be fake, but I checked on the actual brand websites and some of their sunglasses are made in Japan...
Can you guys help?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's from tj maxx and marshalls then they are real. The only way they are counterfeit is if some customer came in and swamped them out. Luxottica is basically the only maker of eye wear. They are located in Italy.

What Guys Said 3

• from wot , aterial original sunglasses r made? do u know?

• Honestly, who cares. What's the difference between 1 piece of crappy plastic and another

Get Ray Bans.

• I actually also love Ray Bans, but they didn't have any. But I have a job in fashion, so for the kinda work I'm in it's important I don't have knockoffs.

• if you don't see the sun , then they are 100% fake

What Girls Said 4

• Real ones can't be so cheap

• If you bought them from a store they are most certainly authentic.

• i think, from what you've said they sound real to me.

• Go to an actual store and tell them to check it for you.