Girls, I love wearing panties. Could you please help me to choose sexy undies?

I'm a guy (23 years) who like to wear girls panties. I've heard that they are more comfortable and come up with various colous unlike boxers. Obviously panties are so cool other than boys underwear. So I'd like to switch to panties soon. Specially suppose to wear them to home instead of tighty whities. Eventhough I like to wear panties i have no idea how to choose the correct size, which one is more comfortable (hi cut or low cut) and even which colour is more sexy? So please help me to choose suitable panties since you girls are experts. (My waist is about 30")

2

Most Helpful Girl

• Well personally fashion wise I pick whatever is comfortable. I don't pay too much attention to pattern. And I think if you want the best pairs, you should go for what you love! Pay no attention to other peoples thoughts it's all about you! Try on some pairs the next time u go shopping maybe? Figure out which size fits more comfortably and what shapes u prefer. Then have fun selecting cute, sexy patterns and colors that show off who u are! ;)

What Girls Said 1

• wtf is this? Evacuate with that ish...