Guys, is this dress style sexy or slutty?

The dress is not short it's right above the knee. I would wear sheer stockings (shown below) underneath. I would also have nice hair and classy simple makeup nothing trashy or cheap.
Guys, is this sexy or slutty?

ALSO I am a 5'8" hourglass

• Sexy but elegant with stockings and the right makeup
  • Sexy but a bit slutty
  • Slutty and disgusting
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy
SIDE NOTE: this outfit is for clubbing in really cold weather for my bday

Not anything work related

56

Most Helpful Guy

• very sexy, not slutty at all!
    slutty would reveal more skin and stuff

i think you will look classy and sassy in that thing!

What Guys Said 55

• Vote 'A'

It's absolutely sexy and elegant - no 2 ways about it. It's more of a formal party wear and nothing slutty about it at all. . It's something that'd go with no or nude make up too. The outfit itself is a highlight, doesn't need anymore on it :)

• Head turning stuff, x

• I think it is just right for a night out

• T me it's A, I don't think the dress is that short and my feeling says the overall combination of dress, tights and boots would be an attractive look :-)

• This is very sexy and the stockings will make it look even sexier.

• It's sexy but as another user suggested it might not be appropriate in a professional setting. But otherwise I'd say it looks fine.

this is slutty

img.abs-cbnnews.com/.../Beyonce%201.jpg

• sexy i like it i think it looks good

• Elegant but can turn guys on easily if you want to.

• Just one guy in particular hopefully 😍😩

• dressing up for specific guy? He'll like it 😉

• VOTING A!!!

• It is sexy and elegant with the proper makeup and accessories. The slightly generous cleavage view is nice. There is some trick, though: if your body is really tight (vaccumed) in this or "marked", this may be not slutty but not the best of outfits, imho.

• I voted B. Wearing this for clubbing is definitely fair game. Just keep in mind it won't be easy for a quicky lol; also you definitely wanna go with a thong!

• It's not slutty at all, it's sexy because it displays your form well but at the same time, it's elegant because it's not too revealing.

I think it would better with heels rather than the boots, but it's up to you lol.

• Fucking sexy, not slutty.

• I think it would look really sexy. Nothing sleezy or slutty about it.

• Absolutely hot... damn I wish I could date a girl wearing that outfit

• slutty this?

LOL

• Haha just wanted a guys perspective. And some people are voting slutty!! Haha

• Neither. Looks like a powersuit mixed with a dress. Guess it's not my taste.

• It looks like something a woman would wear in a office of some sort, i guess. It looks good and not slutty.

• It would not be appropriate for a job interview or professional setting, primarily because of the cleavage.

• There is nothing at all wrong with that dress. If you mean the boots with that outfit? Lose them real quick... Nice elegant heels are the go. It looks gorgeous. And if that's you in the photo, your gorgeous so don't worry about looking slutty. Remember it's not the outfit that makes the slut. Also remember cloths make the the woman.

• I say both lol.

• That looks sexy and professional at the same time; elegant

• the deep cut top part is a little slutty xD

• Sheer nylon on curvy , feminine legs... ohhh yesss !! Both sexy & elegant this whole outfit. Looks like something HRH Duchess of Cambridge aka Kate Middleton would wear.

• I voted B) because of those gigantic heels.

• It looks very nice, very classy. Not sure if it would necessarily be suitable for clubbing, it seems a bit too serious for that.

• That's a hell of a hot look. But them shoulders though. Not a fan of th way the shoulders look. But other than that hella sexy 😉

• My favourite outfit!

• The only way it could look remotely slutty, is the boobs placement by you. But other than that, not at all lol

• Thanks!

Also your body is a work of art 😍😍😍

• Thankyou, Do you have a booty? message me :D

• Sexy and classy.

• More from Guys
    25