How to go braless with pointy boobs?

So I have nice sized boobs but they are heck a pointy how do I go wthout a bra and how do I make them less pointy is it weird when a girl has pointy boobs

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear nipple covers/pasties.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Nipple covers/pasties or a top with thicker material then it won't be as obvious you are braless.

0|0
    0|0
  • All boobs are sexy no matter the size nor the shape (they aren't weird at all they are sexy )! Wear something that helps your boobs blend in. Avoid cold rooms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear pasties, it will help keep your nipples from poking through, I don't know about the shape though

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Is the problem the shape or having your nipples being visible? If it is the shape, then I suggest wearing a top that provides a little support, like a halter neck which might squash your boobs into the right position.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put a shirt on you and go, easiest way of going out withouth bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you wear a shirt with a fine detailed drawing with high contrats , they will be less noticeable

0|0
    0|0
  • My roommate has pointy boobs.. They are c cup and pointy so it's super obvious when she is braless. I find it odd that her boobs point out. Mine are round so it looks odd when someone's boobs are pointy... Sorry I can't help

0|0
    0|0