Why don't men where revealing clothing like women to feel confident?

Wear sorry

Most Helpful Guy

• The women that wear revealing clothes to try and boost their confidence generally are the ones that have very little confidence in themselves. Women that are truly confident gain it from respecting themselves (I am not referring to the women that wear revealing clothes when I say this but women in general) while still having respect for others at the same time. Women that wear revealing clothes and complain guys are looking at them need to get a life because of course guys will look as it is normal and natural to look. The argument of I should be able to wear no clothes pretty much and not have a guy look at me is a stupid one. I know some guys over do it but to say a guy should not even look is stupid. If she does not want the attention don't wear the clothes. It would be like if I had abs and walked around with no shirt on and complained about women looking at me I would be being stupid to. If you are going to put it in someones face of course they are going to look.

• I like your opinion very much, you have actually said it all

• @iman1998 I am pleased you can see my point and are not one of the types of girls I was talking about.

• Yeah, your opinion is the truth, is just that a few humans are not ready to accept the truth. I like seeing sensible people like you here

What Girls Said 8

• Lmao but they do, especially guys who go to the gym. Either they wear sleevless stuff to show off their arms, or they wear SUPER tight t-shirts just to accentuate their muscles more. I would say that counts as revealing.

However I think it's important for you to realize that a lot of women don't feel confident in revealing clothing, quite the opposite. A lot of girls feel more confident when not everything is hanging out. I know I feel the most confident with my black blazer, jeans, my maroon scarf and black boots. More confident than any tight/revealing dress could ever make me feel.

• I take my shirt off because its hot or something not to get female attention some guys probably do. At thebeach to dress down a little is fare but lots women walk around nsled everywhere

• Most woman do not wear revealing clothing to feel confident. Confidence comes from living with self-respect and compassion for others.

• I agree so why do women wear revealing clothes while saying they don't want extra attention

• I think a lot of women wear revealing clothing *because* they're confident... And guys do that too... I've seen multitudes go shirtless or wear those armpit tanktops to show as much muscle as possible. They like attention too.
    Maybe they're too confident sometimes, but that's none of my business.

• Maybe 'cause women's arousal is less cued to the visual. I actually can't imagine sexy underwear that I'm anxious to see my boyfriend in. Simple nudity, thank you very much.

• So women wear reveqling cloathing to get attention from men. The female body is made to attract men. So why do girls wear revealing clothing then say don't look its for myself not to get attention.

• You said it yourself cultural expectations. You give into them to attract men because you can't attract them with anything else. Then you get mad when you get what wanted attention. I don't get why women believe wearing no clothes is freedom. It makes women be objectified and not seen for anything more than their body

• Why are you telling me what I feel? Every man I've ever attracted was clearly in to me BEFORE he saw me in any lingerie, since I don't sleep with guys unless we're in a committed relationship. I have rarely gotten mad at men for noticing my body, since I don't suffer much street harassment and generally shrug off the stupid comments some guys make, and I'm not wearing lingerie on the street, although tomorrow at the beach I will be scantily clad. And there wearing little clothing DOES feel like freedom - I've gone swimming in shirtsleeves before, and it's a lot more tiring. What's the point of asking your questions if you don't want to hear (or are convinced you already know) the answers?

• Because they are not conditioned to base their value as a person on their sex appeal.

• I value the person more than sex appael. But when women wear revealing cloathing I have no choice but to look at sex appeal.

• They do... XD

• Excellent question.

• A lot of guys walk around topless in the summer. That's pretty revealing.

What Guys Said 11

• They do, that's why you see guys with long V necks, super tight t-shirts to show their muscles, or tank tops.

• Finally I really like this question; because its an expectation of society as well as a lot of guys don't feel the need to dress up. We like simplicity.

• I think women want mle attention to feel confident while men aren't as harshly judged on their bodies. I can't figure out why women think wearing no clothes is sign of beinliberated it just makes men look at them as a body

• Kind of sucks but I'm afraid to go shirtless in public (to tan) for fear of being labeled a douchebag despite being a decent human being.

Society sucks, man.

• Because I'm a lanky and scrawny squirt with pale skin, a spotty chest and hairy legs.

• Because I live in a cold country.

• Because we don't have as bad insecurities about our appearance as women.

• *wear

Can you provide an example?

• Women always say they wear revealing clothing not to get attention but to feel confident. So if they aren't trying to get male attention what are they doing. they show things that attract men so I feel like this is insane. Men don't wear revealing clothing

• Of course they wear it for men, they just say the don't. Do you really think if there were no men they would dress in a way that attracts them? It has very little to do with confidence.

That is why some guys unbutton their shirts and expose their chests.

• we don't need to.

• They generally do if they have the body for it.

• I wear speedos and it makes me feel good. Im a guy. I like them