Why do guys like to wear thongs?

Has anyone else noticed this new trend? It's so odd. Every guy I know wears women's thongs these days. I think it's repulsive.

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• The only guys who like to wear thongs are cross-dressers, which is a very small percentage of men in society. Even many non-straight men still wear men's underwear.

This isn't a new "trend" at all. I've still never seen a guy or met a guy who wears thongs (unless he didn't admit it to me.)

Is this a troll post? I'll assume as such.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I must admit - I can't see the appeal - I have worn male thongs and they were most uncomfortable things ever ( I swear I grabbed wrong box in underwear shop )

1|1
    0|0
  • woah.. that is scary. What is the world coming to?

0|0
    0|0
  • No no no, straight men don't wear thongs. GAY men do, but that's OK because they're gay it is what it is. But unless you're an 80s body builder in a banana hammock you look like a pussy and should bite the curb "American History X" style.

0|0
    1|0
  • I know of no guys who wear thongs.

1|0
    0|0
  • No big deal. Each to their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds like fruit loop nature to me. I don't fucks with it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• not all of them #generalisation219

but yeah i dont know why some make that decision. heck, even i dont like wearing them all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you live next to a drag bar because honestly I have never heard of this being as common as you claim.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno but it's funny, hawt, and Instagram worthy

0|0
    0|0
  • its a new trend.

0|0
    0|0