Do girls look better in pants or skirts?

I ask this because it seems the new style for women is pants. Let me know what you think.

• Pants
  • Skirts

What Guys Said 18

• didn't vote... it really depends on the girl and their body type (particularly their legs)

• In my opinion pants. I love girls in pants. :)

• I choose pants. It suits them better.

• Probably because they get accused of being sluts with skirts.

Skirts that go above the knee look good. Fitted jeans look good too.

• They look real good in both

• Absolutely skirts... They look a girl feminine and sexy, especially revealed (naked) legs are always attractive for guys but they must be smooth and soft. Some kind of fadded pants are also nice...

• Both in my opinion, the only thing i don't like about skirts is when they stick out more than they go down

• ... with a paper bag over their face.

• Depends on the pants and the skirts.

• What pants are better and what skirts are better?

• That depends on the overall look, really. Although I think skirts that are VERY short are somewhat awkward-looking. They can be sexy, but they seem awkward to wear; as it is just too short. I know I wouldn't wear those even if I were female, heh. www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

I think the skirts that people wear from above their waists look kinda weird too.
      stylewile.com/.../Mini-Skirt-6.jpg
      She has far more leg than torso, it ruins the ratios of her body completely.

This one looks like it starts from below the waist, which is why it looks good.
      contentinjection.com/.../...ls-in-short-skirts.jpg

• Yeah I quite liked the last one, I couldn't see the first one tho, my browser wouldent let me see it.

• Depends on the legs and general body shape.

• Skirts, feminen is sexy.

• I'd say both. Depends what suits her the best.

• Girls look better in everything.

• Skirts are so feminine and gorgeous.
    Skirts and thigh high tights are my weakness haha.

• Lol nah pants too covered for me

• i like shirts

• 1|1
    • That's too slutty. Says nothing like "gf potential" to me. More like "one night fuck potential". No class.

• I'm assuming you found this on the internet lmao

• Different women look better in different things. For me, girls with smaller butts (usually implies a thigh gap as well as longer legs) look much better in jeans, than in a skirt but, I love women in their skirts and dresses too since it makes them look more feminine

What Girls Said 10

• "new style for women is pants" NEW? how could this possibly be new? Unless you just crawled out of a time machine from the 50's...

sipree.com/.../ReallySNLImage.jpeg

• i think they can look just as good in either. depends on the look.

• If you've got great legs, then skirts all the way. If you've got a great bum, then pants are for you. :)

• Depends on a girl. I definitely look better in skirts.

• To be honest... I have no clue. I think you look best in whatever fits your perfectly. I am a pants girl but I've been told that I look better in skirts.

• Depends on the person. But women wearing pants is definitely not a new style. At all. Lol.

• "The new style" What are you on? Women have been wearing pants for years and years.

• It depends on the girl and her body shape. I have thick legs and a nice butt so pants look better on me and compliment my curves, skirts (especially if they're not tight) make me look fat cause my legs are not skinny

• Skirts because... Easy access. ;)

• Skinny pants ;)