Girls say they wear Yoga pants because there comfy which is HORSE SH*T when its really because they want guys to check out their Butts?

• True
  • False
  • A bit of both

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, i wouldn't go around naked and say it comfy

why not wear loose pants then if its about comfort? or wear something long over yoga pants?

im not buying it either

• thankss !

• exactly... i mean we dont walk around naked and say it's comfy.. yoga pants are not much different they only cover your skin but everything else is on display lol

oh well lol
      @Applefan1

• Yeah and how can girls that wear them to other places apart from yoga like university etc with short shirts say they are not trying to get men looking. Also like you said there are loose pants like sweat pants that would be even more comfortable I would think. These women just don't want to admit that they are wearing them to make men look at their ass and if you say they are doing that most of these women get shitty.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• Some women wear it for that reason. They are comfortable to me. If someone looks, who cares, I'm not going to be offended. But I don't wear them trying to get a guy's attention.

I wear them for me, not for other people.

• So your policy is look I can look at your ghetto booty as long as I don't touch?

• My policy is that I don't wear clothes to try to attract men. I'm not desperate nor am I seeking your attention.

I can't pluck a man's eyes from his head to stop him from looking if he chooses, so the rational thing is to not care about it.

• Yeah you sassy girl xxxxxx

• Well not for me. They are actually really comfortable to work out in or to just throw on instead of pants. From losing weight, almost all of my jeans don't fit anymore. It's good to have yoga pants when all your pants don't fit. :s The way it makes my butt look is a bonus.

• Half those pants in the pictures aren't even yoga pants. They're tights. Which explains why they're see through. I wear yoga pants to workout in and because they're comfy. That's it. I actually DON'T want guys looking at me when I have those on. Which is why I always wear long shirts or something tied around my waist when I wear them.

• Haven't worn yoga pants, so I'll give my opinion based off of leggings since they're pretty close. I personally dont even wear jeans because I hate the feel of them. The fabric/ material is just so stretchy and soft and forming. It makes your legs and body overall look much more appealing than sweat pants (which I also wear.) They look nice and I wear them even at home alone because they're warm and more comfortable than most pants. And this is the girl who hates tights because they're just sooo uncomfortable and has only worn them twice when I was forced as a kid 😂I usually hate tight things.

But I'd never wear yoga pants, I feel leggings are show-y enough. One of them main differences between leggings and yoga pants are the fabric and the huge gross line straight down the center 😄

• I only wear sport leggings when I go sporting (surprisingly). They're comfy for sporting because the fabric doesn't scratch against eachother, it's seamless and works really well against sweating.
    Once in a while, I also wear them when I'm having a lazy day and I need to go to my horse. I don't think my horse cares that much.
    Some of the pictures you posted were of women who wear thighs, not sport leggings. Sport leggi gs are designed to not show underwear or so when moving and are a littke thicker (so don't show your whole buttcrack).

• That doesn't sound like much of a question to me and more like an option or a fact coming from you.

Well for one I take yoga so... Of course j wear yoga pants.

And they are comfortable I wear them at jomeyand when I go out. Not necessarily to impress someone bit because they are comfortable who on earth would I be trying to impress at my house?

Lastly yes I do wear them to impress other guys as well as girls not because they're tight and I want to show off my body but as a fashion statement whenever I do wear them out.

• You make a fashion statement by putting your butt crack on display? Hhhm I guess I can get on board with that.

• As soon as you change you stop prejudging the entire female sex about something that completely different or doesn't apply to all of us (including most white females).

Would've never said it if you didn't ask this senseless question and then a comment ignoring everything I said/my explanation and make an atremp to twist my words/meaning around.

You're sitting here trying to tell me that what I said doesn't apply to everyone which I already know clearly said my self when you're sitting here saying all of us wear yoga pants/tights so guys can check out. But now that I've a small percent of white girls are only ones that wear them/the through kind now you want to chage your whole opinion and basically say that that's not true or that they don't. In that case if it doesn't apply to white girls then in that case you're agreeing with me and what I said in the beginning before I left the comment and when I left my opinion that us females do not wear them to impress guys/get checked out

• But of course the only reason why you somewhat only changing your opinion now is because you're trying to defend (I'm pretty sure you're white) your/that race. Other wise as for the rest of girls/women of each and every other race we dress like that not for ourselves but for guys to check us out.

Like I said I'm not racist and what I said doesn't apply to the entire race because it just isn't true however there are some white girls that do dress like that and once again your pictures are evidence. I'm not going to lie and drag down a race butt apparently you will a sex.

Once again I'll apoligize for what I said (although it's true) as soon as you do for something that you clearly know isn't true.

If you're not which I'm pretty sure you're not there's no point if responding, trying to unconvince me, or trying to get am apology out of me because I'm clearly not the one that started it or asked this insulting question.

Please reconsider your sexist prejudices...

• A bunch of those are leggings, ya dingus.

Oh, and good show. Women wear yoga pants to yoga. How shocking. And of course women only go to yoga in yoga pants on the off chance that one lost male will wander in.

• they are extremely comfortable lol I only wear them to gym and not anywhere else, why do some men think everything is about them? Honestly 80% of women don't give two shits about what men think of our outfit, especially to gym.

• Bit of both XD I would be a dirty liar if I'd say I don't like the attention lol

• I actually feel incredibly incomfortable wearing yoga pants because they make my butt way too visible so I don't really wear them in public but rather in the house or maybe if I'm going to an all-girls gym.

• Bruh I don't even have a butt. I promise I wear them for comfort.

• It's both, they're comfortable and flattering.

• Have u worn yoga pants before?

• Yeah but I was asked to stop at the gym as my package was visible lol

• i don't give a damn about your cock tbh.
      so they were comfortable. so we say they are comfortable, and they are. that is all. good day.

• Yes put my manmeat was on display, some women have a similar problem with their kebabs being visable.

• When I wear yoga pants it is my lazy day. On my lazy days I am wearing a sweatshirtsweatshirt, yoga pants and my hair in a messy bun. And there is only a fifty percent chance that I had the time to shave my legs. Yes I bet that's real sexy.

• False for me

I stay covered.

• I wear them for comfort. I don't really even have that great of an ass lol. My yoga pants are also a lot thicker than ones those girls are wearing as well.

• Ummm no! My ass is flat last time I checked!

• i wear them cause they're comfy, but undoubtedly other ladies wear them to show off their butts too.

• It's true because if she would be comfy she can wear a sweatpants or a long tees who cover her butt.

• I wear them for a bit of both

• I don't know about anyone else but I honestly wear mine because they are comfy and I actually do yoga

• Like guys in their gym shorts

www.google.com/imgres

• Some might wear it for that, but majority just wear it because it's fashion.. Comfy fashion. Most things that are in are never this comfortable, so girls love it.

What Guys Said 11

• Yoga pants used to be for well, yoga or working out. I don't know why the sudden trend to wear them as part of your daily wardrobe. Sure they look comfortable but so are pajamas and I hope we don't see those on everywhere! Yeah they show ass more but honestly I'll always prefer great fitting jeans on a woman than yoga pants, jeans are more of a tease cause you don't see through them, plus they are acceptable to wear everywhere. That's why black jeans and jegging jeans are popular, in place of yoga pants.

• Bit unfair - Yes there will be attention whores like in some of the pics above but I think that good proportion of girls wear yoga pants and leggings for comfort.

• Yes some do wear them specifically to show off but many do wear them because they feel comfortable. Let's assume for a second they ALL wore them for attention. Who cares? Why give so much of a damn about what they do they aren't hurting anyone by doing it.

• i don't pretend to know what people think
    if they say they are comfortable then i believe them.

• They do look wicked comfortable. I've never tried them on buy I wear some spandex shorts under my shorts when I go running and it feels pretty comfortable besides the confinement of the package which women don't have to worry about.

• You hit the nail on the head there. All the women got together and decided to say yoga pants were comfy, but really it's just to show off for you. Congrats on cracking the case

• That booty 😍

• Honestly, who cares either way?

If they're comfy, good on them. If they want to show their butt off, good on them for having the body confidence to do so.

• They are comfy yea.

Showing of Ya curves is just a bonus to most.

• Love the cycling pic

• Lmao this is like most pussiest site ever, Yea they do it for comfort but more for showing off their butts or whatevet is left of it lol Hell I wear tightest polos ever to show off that I am jacked but I don't hide it lol