Girls, can a guy wear riding boots or combat boots?

I asked this question a bit ago but really didn't get responses. I'm a guy and I really like fashion. One of the things I typically wear is girls super skinny jeans. I wear this since I like figure fitting clothes. With those jeans, I typically wear vans and nikes but something I've always liked the look of and wanted to try are riding boots and combat boots but I never knew if I really should. I'll point out now that I am NOT gay at all. I just happen to like certain fashionable things that a guy usually doesn't. I really tend to dress for myself and not for attention. I bought two pairs of riding boots and one pair of combat boots and have pictures of me wearing them below. Tell me what you think and if you have any opinions on what else I could wear with them that goes well, let me know! I think I look really good but that's my opinion.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Skinny jeans alone - girl's skinny jeans even more - make me think a guy is gay. Add to that boots that look effeminate and there's no suspicion in my mind he is ad least 70% gay...

I don't think you should ask people this - you wear what you want to wear.

The thing that puzzels me in those pics is that those pants look like leggings... And it just looks odd to me. Honestly.
    All together.

What Girls Said 5

• It's good that you dress for yourself but if you are asking about our opinion then you care what other people think about your outfit. I advise you to throw away these skinny jeans, they look like leggings. But I like these combat boots. Recently I ordered almost the same online. But in your case they suit better to blue slim jeans.

• Like the combat boots, really cute. I don't like riding boots in general, but I think you can pull them off nicely because you have long legs

• Personally I'm not a huge fan but the combat boots aren't bad :)

• You look good. Love the boots.

• I think with that shirt, the combat boots are okay with :) for the other boots, I'm not sure what you could pair them with!