I am good-looking but balding. I don't find myself attractive though.

I am 36, handsome (so the girls say!), and I have never had issues attracting women. However, over the last 2 yrs., I am getting the skin yamaka and front hair receding. I am cutting my hair shorter and shorter and I am headed towards cutting it all off. My problem is not what girls think (which is positive) but what I think. Personally, I feel insecure with my hair loss. I'm really worried that using a razor to go completely bald will make me feel even worse. How can I make myself feel better about my balding? Girls or guys advice please...

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe you should just shave it all off? I find men can be extreemly attractive with no hair!

Or you could go an try some razer hair treatments or creams and stuff, but seriously, this is a natrual thing, and who knows you could look really really good with no hair.

What Girls Said 4

• There is this one Man I like, He is bald , He is SO Gorgeous, extremely sexy, after seeing him I haven't found anyone else attractive (seriously!) if woman still compliment u, then I'm sure you look good. might I add He makes my heart skip beats :) ... uhhhhh...anyways, so don't be afraid... Shave away... if you don't like it, let it grow back.

• Shaved men are hot!

• shave it off if you are loosing hair. then nobody will notice your going balled

and I like balled people... don't know about other girls...

• please please please don't shave your head. Little hair is better than no hair. And you're getting to that age, stop fighting nature, just let it go.

• I have a young-looking face, and it would look really odd balding...you know? I don't want hair on the sides and none on top...I do want to fight it.

This post tells me that girls are polarized...either they love it or hate it (like they guys have commented)......thanks all.

What Guys Said 2

• Bald is beautiful! I started losing my hair in my mid-twenties. It's pretty depressing at first, but now, I love being bald. I just shave my head. I never have a bad hair day! I don't have to worry with fixing my hair. I absolutely love being bald. Some girls find it an automatic turn-off, but some girls love it. I get the "it makes you look like a badass" all the time.

I know it's stressful at first, but that's the hand God dealt you. Make the most of it. I'm the same age as you. I have a beautiful fiancée. Looking at the big picture; being bald has not changed anything about my life. Do worry about it.

I have pictures in my profile. I think I look good bald.

• All bald guys look cool.