Why would a guy wear sunglasses inside?

If he's not high or blind

0|0
18|23

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• 0|0
    0|0
    • The second clip is from John Carpenter's 1983 cult classic entitled "They Live" staring the pro wrestler Rowdy Roddy Piper.

• Wearing sunglasses inside means?

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
    • omg Sylvester Stallone is like 😍 i loved Rambo n all the Rockys (except the one where they killed off Apollo. stupid jerks made me cry 😂😂😭)

• Show All
    • omg you just said that lol sorry. ill blame school for stealing all my smarticles xD ill be sure to watch that one right after Deadpool then

• @tifftaff01 Haha no worries I'll cut you some slack, and yeah totally should rocky movies are always great.

• I went through a phase in college when I would wear sunglasses inside, because I liked the look of it (a popular look in hip hop culture).

Well I can admit I went through a bit of a douchebag phase in uni. :-P

1|0
    0|0
    • There was also a time that I would wear my prescription sunglasses everywhere because my eyeglasses were stolen and I needed to see 20/20 while I was getting a new pair. :-P

• Trying to be cool. Indian, Arab guys try to pull that off all the time for some reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either her was high or his eyes were red because he was crying a few minutes ago.. And he didn't want anyone to notice that he was crying which made his eyes red..

0|0
    0|0
  • Might be photochromic lenses? Sometimes look dark even indoors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he's from a different planet and our ultraviolet light hurts his eyes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98uddjxtc-U

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes have to due to Photosensitivity. My eyes are sensitive to bright lights and UV rays. I can go all but the brightest days without them, and I typically don't see the sun much where I live.

0|0
    0|0
  • To creep and/or hide an eye injury or infection.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • Maximum doucheness.

0|0
    0|0
  • so they can check out people w/o being scrutinized

0|0
    0|0
  • He thinks he looks cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's hot outside?

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are prescription and from time to time, I forget my clear glasses in my car in the parking lot at work and can't see well enough without them.

0|0
    0|0
  • stoned eyes man. or just too cool for school

0|0
    0|0
  • so he can keep track of the visions in his eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • To look cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Those guys are super macho, it makes them feel important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he's a dick head

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll wear them indoors if I'm recovering from a hangover and I can't dim the lights.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• They just like to wear sunglasses? I love wearing sunglasses and I'm weird, so I wear them indoors as well as outdoors because I like how they look on me, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • To look like intimating!

0|0
    0|0
  • Drunk?
    My grandpa used to do that because he was drunk 24/7. 😂
    Or he just wants to seem cool, but comes out as stupid. >.>

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's hungover. Maybe he has a migraine. That's usually why I do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally it's because he thinks he is the coolest person ever

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he has been fighting and is hiding a black eye or my personal favorite he is in transition and becoming a vampire.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometim es you jst forget them on or just have no else save to keep them especially if they are expensive

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps, the room is too bright, or who knows.
    Sometimes I wear it inside when my eyes hurt.
    Actually, in the winter my eyes hurt the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • because he's lame

0|0
    0|0
  • He could be like myself & have a weird eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he wears his sunglasses at night so he can watch you weave then breathe your story lines.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either he thinks it's cool or he just forgot to take them off.

0|0
    0|0
  • To feel cool I don't know 🕶😎

0|0
    0|0
  • To be a badass

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe cause he's tired or have bruises

0|0
    0|0
  • Coz guys with sunglasses are cool or very sexy either way

0|0
    0|0
  • I knew this guy in uni who had to wear sunglasses all the time because his eyes were extremely sensitive to light and that's why he would wear sunglasses indoor

0|0
    0|0