Girls, My girlfriend wants to shave her head bald is there any girls that have done this or thought about doing this?

Just let me know

4

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend had to do this because she had very severe psoriasis. She actually loved the freedom shaving her head gave her. No longer did she have to spend time fixing her hair or getting it cut. She could just walk out the door without having to spend time doing that.

Plus when it grew back it was really nice.

What Girls Said 3

• I've asked my boyfriend if he would be willing shave my head. He said if I really wanted to, sure, that there was no point in paying a salon $45 to do it.

• So did you do it

• So why did you ask then

• I was wondering if he would when the time came and I was curious of his opinion.

• Hell no

• Not bald, but I had a friend cut her long long hair very short (like a very short pixie cut). And it looked great! Also have a friend who has always had shorter hair and then she shaved the one side, and that looked good too. I've never seen a girl with bald hair, but buzzed hair can look really good on a girl if it fits with her face and style.