What are your opinions on the heavy makeup look?

When girls wear a full face of make up

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, It looks good when she has it on. The reason I don't like it is because I have no idea what she will look like when it comes off.

I've said this before, I'll say it again, and I'll keep saying it: makeup is indeed 'False Advertising'. When makeup alters a person's appearance enough to render them unrecognizable, it is false advertising because it hides her real looks and presents a fake image to me.

Nobody needs makeup attractive or unattractive. Naturally attractive girls don't need makeup because they already look good without it. Some unattractive girls hope to use makeup to lure guys in, and hope that they will stay when they present their real face. However, that's not how it works. As soon as he sees your true face, if he doesn't find it attractive, he will leave. All you have done is waste both your time, and his. In fact, he is MORE LIKELY to find you unattractive, because by wearing makeup, you raised his expectations and set him up for disappointment. You'd have better chances if you showed him your true face from the start when his expectations were still realistic.

I always get the exact same response to my opinion: "How can you ignorant enough not to tell when a girl is wearing makeup? It's so easy to tell when someone is wearing makeup, and if you don't like it, then just don't get involved with her."

Well, first of all I never said I COULDN"T tell. I definitely can tell. The problem is that so many women wear makeup. If I were to just avoid all girls who wear makeup, then I'd be single for life. The reason I keep saying this is so hopefully that will change.

• Beards are false advertising. They hide weak chins and jawlines.

• @LaVilaine
      Unlike makeup, beards don't come off unless you shave them off. Makeup comes off every night when you go to bed, so if she has an ugly face, I have to see it. However, if he has a weak jawline and a beard to cover it, then you will never have to look at that jawline so long as he keeps his beard.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I do not like it.

• In general I'm not a fan of it, but there are exceptions. @archiz knows how to do it really well.

• They're insecure with their face. It can look hot if done right, or it can look like you caked it on.

• A little bit is great but a heavy coverage of makeup is unattractive to me.

• Against it. Makeup is like ninjas.. the best makeup, is the unseen one. ^.~

• super high maintenance. wouldn´t touch it witha fire-poker.

• I dont like it. It seems deceitful and it makes the face look too doll-like.

• I prefer light makeup

• I hate it to be perfectly honest with you

• I can't stand it!! I don't know why some girls feel the need to do this. I mean some makeup is fine but PLEASE keep it natural looking. Why cover up your beautiful faces with a whole pile of gunk
    www.ktvz.com/.../Ronald-McDonald-jpg.jpg

• Reminds me of the joker some of them others r hot with slight lipstick

What Girls Said 20

• Bitch felt like being full-glam that day. Get it, girl. I'm not about to hate.

• It's fine to me! However I think heavy make up is more suited for the evening!

• to each their own. she wants to wear a full face, whatever. none of my business.

• Like contouring?

Hate that heckin stuff. That's what guys are talking about when they say girls deceive them, not some cheap ass lookin gold eyeshadow.

• as long as she blends i dont see a problem. i typically wear a full face of makeup daily

• i dont care, more money being spent by them.

• Don't really care honestly, its her face if she wants to wear a full face of make up then that's her business

• if it's done in a way that flatters the girl, why not?

• They look like trannys.

• I like it

• I don't know, but I hate it, unless she wore it for an occasion or in her wedding
    I prefer natural look, not-too-heavy make up

• Some look good other dont

• i think it can look really nice when done properly.

• Not my thing at ALLLL

• I don't like it as I can see the foundation

• I think it's fine, I love doing my makeup, I do everything from just a little mascara to full makeup

• I don't wear any lol maybe a lipstick but I only use it sometimes haha

• It's not my face, therefore it is none of my concern.

• to parties it is ok but some girls wear it to school it is not necessary

• I think that natural beauty is best.