What do you think of green eyes?

question says it all. what do you think of green eyes? how do they compare to the other colors? (not quite asking you to pick between the three, just how they compare.. er if that makes sense).

P. S. I might be slightly biased with this considering I have green eyes so I'll try and refrain from giving my opinion on this lol.

also if you could give a why to your answer, that would be awesome.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have hazel eyes and depending on what I wear they either apear greenish brown or green. I like having hazel eyes because then they can see into my eyes more than poeple with dark brown eyes. I do light lighter eyes because you can look into them for a while.

What Girls Said 15

• ❤ I have always adored green eyes. Their honestly my favorite on a dark haired man.

They're exotic, i. m. o. ❤

• i like them

• reminds me of this pic
    67.media.tumblr.com/.../...0cwmFD1v1plcdo1_500.jpg
    lovely color on lovely people

• Green eyes...
    I can say many about green eyes. That's one of my favourite eye colours.
    My brother has green eyes and I'm totally in love with it.
    Green eyes are kind of tranquil and warm. Everytime when I look into them I feel like I am at home.. I don't know maybe that's because that most of my family members have green eyes lol
    Plus as I know green eyes are one of the rarest.

• I think they look good just like any other eye color.

• Love green eyes 😍

• green eyes with tanned skin is heaven xD

• it's a rare eye colour. But nonetheless still beautiful.

:)

• I just feel like when people think of eye color it tends to get put on the back burner lol.

• There ya go! i guess most people don't see it often so they don't say it often ya know.

• thats fair, most people don't tend to notice my eyes lol its usually quite sometime after someone knows me that they say, oh I didn't know you had green eyes.

• I have green eyes. I live in the Netherlands where most women have blond hair and blue eyes. I have weakness for brown, but blue is just boring to me. Green eyes is nice and different.

• Eye color in general does nothing for me. I just like if someone has gentle and caring eyes.

• those are my favorite

• they are just eyes to me unlike amber or hazel eyes

• Nothing significant. I feel i can see through the person like i want to dip my finger through it or something

• ? lol uhh... what causes you to feel that with someone with green eyes and not blue or brown?

• Its just a feeling that makes me want to poke through their eyes or something

• my eyes are a light green towards the middle and gradually get darker toward the outer edges of the iris.

• Is my favorite eye color

• Green eyes, yeah the spotlight shines upon you
    And how could anybody deny you
    Cause i came here with a load
    And it feels so much lighterrrrr
    Since i met you. And , darling you should know that i could never goooo onnn without youuu
    Green eyes oh oh oh

What Guys Said 10