Girls, Planning to shave my legs and arms as well. Should I try?

I have started shaving my chest sometime back. Leaving arms and legs au naturel feels odd like having two furry sticks 😂
What do you girls think about guys shaving everything?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls will like the fur, some won't. Don't worry so much about what others want, you need to find your personal comfort zone. If you're comfortable with yourself, your confidence will be apparent. In my opinion, confidence and a strong sense of self is one of the sexiest qualities of a man.

What Girls Said 6

• You're not the guy that asks this question every day are you? You have serious mental health issues, seek out a professional as soon as you can...

• It's completely normal to want to shave, I wouldn't have a problem with it at all! And if they don't, that's fine too, I just wish it was the same for girls 😂

• I have a feeling I know who this is, but I may be wrong. Don't shave everything. Just your armpits, and nothing else.

You won't say trim and tidy up everything but don't shave?

• That's really weird... why would a guy shave his arms and legs?

Because it's a LOT of hairs that's why

Hairy shoulders/upper back?

stop. just stop. you are insane.. like seriously disturbed to keep doing this every day

• Too gay for me

• I dont find it attractive when a guy has no hair on his arms or legs.. keep the hair! Also it would be a pain, because the hair on your arms and legs grows back very fast and thicker then before.

It's a LOT of hair all over arms , lower legs , upper legs

Shaved chest?

yeah the chest is fine.