My girlfriend likes to buy me clothes and I HATE what she picks out. Do I have to wear it just...

My girlfriend likes to buy me clothes and I HATE what she picks out. Do I have to wear it just to make her happy?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes :)

but in all honesty, it sounds like she's the kind of girl that loves dressing up her guy, and she'd probably be really hurt if you never wore anything she picked. try suggesting that you go shopping together, and steer her towards the stuff you would actually wear. I know shopping prob doesn't sound like your favorite activity, but if you wanna keep her, it's a must.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't. Let her know she doesn't need to buy you clothes- just blame it on being picky or something. It would hurt my feelings more if I guy accepted the clothes and didn't wear them, than just told me he didn't like what I picked out.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, dump her a$$, that's a sign she's trying to control you, and that she doesn't like your style of clothing, (especially if it's not the same style of clothing you like). Not to mention that's a sign that you may be whipped. If you don't want to dump her, then that's your time to lay down the law, and let her know what's up. Remember...Tough Love. (I don't mean hit her)