Need some help. My husband wants me to get a belly ring. Im 38! ? I got 3 kids, oldest one is 16. What would he say seeing me with that jewelry?

Most Helpful Guy

• Get it if you want not because he wants to - I know women your age with belly rings and it looks well

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd totally get one if my husband wanted me to.

What should i say to my kids?

lol thank u. His first idea was not a navel ring, but i have passed on it

@tumemanques #fuckyeah <3 Honestly, I don't know a lot of women under forty WITHOUT them... at least among the still-willing-to-show-their-belly set.

__

@juliet78 "What should i say to my kids?"

^^ Uh excuse me? Since when do PARENTS have to justify fashion choices to their CHILDREN?
      Or justify ANY choices, for that matter?

Don't take this the wrong way, but... Is this the way you run yr house?

What Guys Said 5

• Say no. You're an adult.

• I really dont think it will look good but its your choice

• Don't get one.

• If you want one, get it. Women your age wearing belly rings are hotter than young girls wearing them. My opinion anyway.

Hmm. Well ill see. If i get one , I'll choose a nice size ring

I think i will get that! Big one with a thick bar!!

Hot! Excellent choice. Can I see it after you've got it done?

• he obviously wants you to get one

What Girls Said 5

• GO FOR IT! Lol show it off to your hubby and belly dance for him 😁

• honestly doubt kids would notice unless any of them are female. then i would guess they would judge it going by how well it goes with your personal style and personality. but i love them and have one myself.

• Get it if you want to but don't just because he wants you too

• Do you want to get one? If not, then you don't have to get one in order to please your husband.

• Honestly a lot of people of all ages have piercings and tattoos. Its no big deal. There are a lot worse things to be doing than getting a belly button piercing. Plus they are your kids and no one should be telling you what you can't wear let alone teenagers! Do you see how teens dress and act today? I have known moms with nose rings, tattoos, pink hair etc. This is 2016 and moms dont have to look like 1950s TV moms.