Is this a cute outfit to wear to school tomorrow?

Is this a cute outfit to wear to school tomorrow?High school

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want the principal to call your parents and tell them to bring a change of clothes for you

Most Helpful Girl

• Inappropriate. See through blouse and the tights...

What Guys Said 26

• Looks slutty to me tbh.

how can an outfit look "slutty" or define how many guys one sleeps with

I'll pass, thank you very much.

goals! wow! slay! queen! daddy! okay let me get my mf beauty sleep and stop replying

• Well, I think I can safely assume she isn't wearing this tomorrow, considering the backlash being received below. -cringe-

• Yes it looks cute on you. I'm not sure why you would believe it doesn't but you look fetching and cute. Thumbs Up! :)

• I think it is very nice - Very individual looking

• the stocking don't match the shorts and seeing the black bra underneath does not look attractive

• Nope.

• Da fuck?

• I say unbutton the shirt by at least 2 buttons on the collar. The shorts I dont care for< i dont like the buttons on the fly. They are too sloppy. I would prefer a dark grey color shorts.

The stockings are ok but I dont like the bows on them. I would prefer just normal pantyhose. Else you have "too much" going on there.

You look nice though. You are good looking girl. Once you find your best fashion you will be very popular at the school I would think

• I think it's a safe outfit. You can wear it to school if your teacher does not object to it. You look cute and sexy in that without revealing anything.

• Not really to be honest. Sorry 😬

• Show your belly!

• Nice see through but you're flat af

• I personally think shear clothing is ridiculous, but whatever makes you feel good.

• Nah. I think it lowers your IQ points.

• Well mehhhh , change the bra colour perhaps I don't know

• Dayum you're fine! 😍 got a boyfriend yet?

• i dont like it too much to be honest with you

• Love the tights (I actually think I have a pair like that too ahaha). I mean, personally I'm not a fan of the shirt and shorts just because they're not my style. But it looks nice on you so if you like it go for it. :)

• Looks alright!!

• No way

• Yes it is! You look really good too by the way :)

• Lol it's terrible

• Naw. It looks weird. You should focus on getting rid of that black mole on your nose. It is gross.

• Eh, I guess

• Yes very huni

• yeah you look cute. it suits you :) hey can i drop you a message? :)

What Girls Said 26

• 😧😧😧 I won't even bother.

• Ditch the shorts & tights for some black leggings or jeans if you're not allowed to wear them (if you have some) & put a better undershirt on because the undershirt looks more like a crop top. Or you can keep the undershirt ditch the blouse & wear a cardigan over it with the leggings or jeans.

• I don't like it. I think it's poorly put up. I'm kind of confused by the style, it's all over the place, sorry :x

• Sorry, but no. Friday night date or out with friends maybe but not school.

• its alright.

• I see what you re doing here
    doesn t work so well the black thingy thighs dunno the name
    are a nono in my opinion
    unless you change and wear a black top can be shear too
    or just loose the thighs and wear up to the kneew boots that is aubergine of color smthng like that and you d have to loose the black undergarment and wear smthng pastel as well

• Terrible. Not only is it not cute, but doesn't that go against the school dress codes?

It would at my old school. You might as well stroll in with nothing but your bra and underwear.

@KellySkellington I think it's inappropriate and so are those stockings under the shorts. Plus the entire outfit just looka scrappy in general.

Agreed. And re-reading my message and your response I want to clarify: When I said "It would at my old school" I meant that it would be against the dress code at the school, the followup sentence was sarcasm.

• it's a confusing outfit tbh. too many styles mashed up together.

• The shorts kind of throw off the outfit... Maybe it's the belt? Also, the shirt should be open a bit to reveal some of the under shirt to tie in the black of the tights and the black of the under shirt.

I get what you're trying to do, but you are clashing country (shorts and belt) with punk/hipster (tights and see through shirt). It's not visually appealing. Should I even ask about your shoes?

• Ugh be careful they might send you home because it's "see through"

• I like it :) It compliments you well too :)

• I don't think it's appropriate for school, but definitely cute for anywhere else.

• I'm not a fan of those shorts. They look kinda baggy. I think a black or dark grey skirt would look better. The tights might be a bit too provocative for school.

• I'd go with black short, but otherwise super cute

• The shirt underneath needs to be plain , the shirt that's under there now is overpowering the outfit. Everything else (imho) looks really cute! What shoes are you planning on wearing?

• Yes if you want to be sent home.

• I like it but maybe it's a bit too much for school

• Looks cute, but black shorts would be better

• That's a horrible outfit. Major fashion fail

• I don't like it some of the pieces are nice but they don't go together

• you do you but in my opinion I think you shouldn't wear the button top and just wear the bandeau and not wear the belt maybe just wear different shorts. wear whatever you want but it would be cute if you did that

hey off topic but saw your pic and think you're beautiful :) can i drop you a message?

• No... no

• Its a little too much. The bottoms and top are both distracting, either pick the top with some jeans or jean shorts because the khaki doesn't go, or pick the bottoms with black, or jean shorts, because again, the khaki doesn't go with it.

• It's a cute outfit

• Looks good on you

• I wouldn't wear it to school to be honest.