Girls-Do you take notice when a guy dresses nice?

I have always heard that girls look a guy up and down. So, with that in mind I have always tried to dress nice. I have an ashton kutcher hair cut, I wear polos, khaki shorts, peacoats, cashmere sweater. Stuff like that.

Also some american eagle thrown in there as well.

So would most girls find how I dress attractive? I have been told I look like matt damon. I'm 6,1 175.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always noticed what a guy wears. I don't pay attention to the details and I couldn't tell you what you wore last week, but I definitely do notice if a guy puts effort into his appearance. The opposite is also true, if the guy walks around like he just woke up, that is a definite turn off

What Girls Said 7

• I am always impressed and pay more attention to a guy who dresses up. I love when he pays attention to detail and makes sure his clothes are clean and ironed. Your style is my favorite on a guy because I like the 'prep' look. Furthermore, Matt Damon is VERY hot and one of my favorite actors as well. It sounds like you are a desirable package so if I were you, I wouldn't change anything!

• you seem like a cutie but I don't pay attention to looks when I first meet a guy I like the eyes. I am one of the guys they say. But I really think girls do pay attention. The cashmere sweater I don't know about.

But keep up what your doing you seem as if you look good..

• I pay attention to what a guy wears, it helps figure out part of their personality sometimes. I would find how you dress attractive.

• I definitely do. It's not everything, but I like to look nice so it's an attractive quality to me when guys also like to look nice. I like when guys put in a little effort.

• i notice...alot :) I'm really into fashion and stuff to so that might be why. but dressing up all the time is a no no. ahah:) you don't want to feel like your in an office. but what you wear sounds cool :)

• style gets you noticed,

personality gets you popular,

and looks tie everything together.

• i lovee the cashmere sweater (:

What Guys Said 1

• idk if it's just me, but sometimes I feel like when I dress up for basketball (shirt and tie, slacks, dress shoes) I got more looks from girls or ore people took notice and came up to me starting a convo like who asre you playing today or just sort of an excuse to talk and it ended up happening a lot haha. I think they may have noticed maybe because I stood out. but I think girls pay attention to fashion