Are muscular/ thick legs attractive?

so this guy in my gym class stares at my legs every time I walk by, I even heard him tell his friends. what I want to know is he making fun of me? I am a runner and my legs are NOT little at all.which makes me wonder.. I just don't know what to make of the whole situation. help?

Most Helpful Girl

• I felt the same exact way but after reading those guys' comments, I guess I've been worrying for no reason. Haha.

What Guys Said 13

• Co-ed gym class, eh? Not when I was in school. :-(

First, guys rarely waste their time looking at something they don't like. I mean 99.44% of the time, a guy who likes nothing but tall blondes isn't going to sit there staring at short brunettes because of some weird desire to make fun of them.

Guys tastes in women vary as much as women vary in appearance and shape. For instance, I rarely give a woman a second glance if she's *under* 150lbs. I like 'em downright thick, real chubby, and strong! (My wife can leg press 500lbs!) So to me, curvy, thick, strong legs - especially thighs - on a woman is *very* attractive.

So what was he saying to his friends when you overheard him? That seems to me a really important detail to miss from your question.

Next time you catch him staring at your gorgeous gams, ask him outright if he sees something he likes! Put it point blank if he's not with a pile of his buddies: "You like these legs?" If he's with a bunch of friends, be more careful. Male ego is delicate at that age, as is this stupid desire to pick a girl that one's buddies will approve of, regardless of one's own tastes.

Only thing to be careful of is the off chance that he suddenly starts thinking there's a chance to "hit it and quit it". That wouldn't be cool.

• That definitely makes me feel better. basically what I heard as I walked by was him say "look at her legs", really loudly. whatever he said after that, I didn't hear. I did my best to runaway lol. but it really makes me insecure

• Listen to this guy he knows :D

• Iheartlife, I figure he probably thinks you have great legs, with a comment like that. Were you wearing shorts at the time? Apparently, he's trying (in a real clumsy way) to flirt. You shouldn't have run away. If you'd walked slower, you would have heard more! ;-) Insecurity is normal, but baseless. If you're nice to look at, why hide? (Because, um, er, well . . . .ah, yeah) All women should be proud to add their piece of variety to the world of feminine beauty!

• All guys are different. Some will like muscular legs, some will like skinny legs. Personally I don't even care what a girl's legs look like as long as they match her body type.

• Yup, they're awesome.

• Oh yes, nice toned legs are great!

• Aw man.I love muscular legs! Its so sexy on a girl! Especially if the leg muscles make the girls' lower body appear curvier and contrast against her skinny waist. Love it!

• You don't have to make a whole situation about your legs are probably hella sexy and the dude just decided to tell his friends about it.

• some like it some dont

• Personally, there was this girl with thick calves and thighs that liked me but I was turned off by that...mind, she was also very short (like 4'11" or something)...if you are taller, like over 5'2" then I think thick is not so bad, but if you are short, then thick is a big NO-NO.

• muscular/toned "thick" legs are a major turn on!

those guys are probably talking about how sexy and attractive your legs are.

• Toned legs are very attractive. Don't worry about it.

• You're taking this all wrong, it sounds like you have legs-guy on your hands! Toned legs are hawt.

• he probably loves your legs and more than likely wonders just how toned and silky soft they are.

• they can be

What Girls Said 5

• I've been there before! One time this guy was dying too hookup with me admitted that my legs were amazing. I also have very naturally muscular legs and my quads even stick out when I walk or run. Just embrace it. Don't feel embarassed. Be proud you have strong legs.

Trust me there are "leg" guys out there just like there are "boob" guys lol.

• omg I have the same ting I have muscular legs and I hate that crap. I don't like them at all

• It depends if your legs are freakishly muscular or toned. Mine are really really toned, I guess they're still at the "nice legs" level. If I worked out more they could be scary. I'm not sure what yours look like, but he probably likes them. Men love legs.

• My calves are scary...when I tense the muscles in my lower leg, it looks like a man's legs lol

• toned legs look better than peg-leg legs! no worries girl!