Brother Has Pissed Me Off! Giving Him Makeover and NEED IDEAS!?

OK, so I was having a sleepover with my friends yesterday and we are all 15 and 16. My brother is my twin and I caught him in my closet videotaping our sleepover. We tied him up in a chair last night and told him he was sleeping like that. All of the girls have woken up and he is still sleeping. My parents said it was alright for us to dress him up like a girl so I need ideas to lingerie, clothing, shoes, nails color, hairstyle (shoulder), and any makeup we should use on him. There is six of us girls and only him and he is tied up to a chair right now sleeping. PLEASE PROVIDE LINKS.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I have some ideas.

Grow the f*** up and hope he does too. This is utterly childish, and that your parents condone it means they don't give a sh*t about what their kids do. Ridiculous.

What Guys Said 5

• Seriously, this isn't a punishment. If you're going to punish him, make it so that others will be able to see if after he changes.

Cut his hair :).

• just beat him up, the pain will make sure he doesn't do it again and with 6 girls you should be able to get one good punch in

• If we fliped it and it was 6 dudes beating up 1 girl would that you have any objections?

• Put him in like a cheerleader uniform (If you have one) and dress him up like. Tie his hair in a big bow, shave his body hair (showing), and add the necessary makeup. If not, do something simple. Dress him up for a party. Put him in a party dress, makeup, earrings, heels, nail polish, and curl his hair.

• Make sure you picks and spread them. Video taping a regular non lesbian orgy slumber party is just especially if he's 15 or 16

• Kinky.

What Girls Said 1

• i think you can cut his hair paint his nails a bright purple and shaprie his frohead loser lol that's what I did... by the way my brother had long hair so I f***ed it up and dyed half of it bright purple... he hasn't done a thing to me or my friend since ;) ohh and I put him in a dress... love the question btw