Should boys be dressed as girls as a punishment?

I recently read about a case (I think it was in Canada) where a mother dressed her 17 year old son as a girl as a punishment for bullying his younger brother. He had to spend a couple of weekends in a dress with all the trimmings. I had never heard of this type of punishment before. Has anyone come across this and does it happen very often? Does it work?

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as this is concerned, I believe in punishment by a means of humiliation (such as making someone cleaan toilets with toothbrushes because I was in the military), but not humiliation as a form of punishment. This action was more so a method of humiliation that was intended as punishment. I don't condone it nor is it feasible. what was the point? I understand if there were a point.

Likewise, when I was in the military, one of my subordinates wore an earring in his ear while in formation, which was a direct violation of army dress and appearance regulations. That being said, I was charged with corrective adjustments. My corrective adjustment was to (at certain times of the day) force him to wear extremely large hoop earrings with a long john silver pirate's cap and a neck sign that states: "Avast ye me hardies, for I am black beard the pirate and I want ye booty"... That is an example of using humiliation in order to punish with a purpose. He never wore his earrings in formation again.

But the idea to make him dress as a girl because he bullied his brother? I would just tied him up and allowed the bullied brother to smack him around or something... Not that...

What Guys Said 3

• This mother is whacked out. I bet her husband is a cuckhold little bitch. I'll guaranty you her son will search out a cuckhold relationship. This is definitely NOT the way to punish a young impressionable boy.

I am not a psychologist but I would be will to bet this type of punishment will give him the impression girls are inferior to him or why else would it be considered a "punishment to dress like a girl?".

• That's pretty stupid in my opinion.

• Of course someone in Canada would do that.

What Girls Said 1

• That sounds like something out of some weird fetish story. That's not something that people actually do.