BOOTY vs BOOBIES: Which one are men attracted to the most?

There's always been an argument on what guys prefer the most booty or boobie...I want to hear first hand from the guys...and girls feel free to comment..what attracts you guys more a girl with boobies or a booty? And what is it that gets you excited/attracted to whatever your pick will be? And which girls do you think get the most attention between the two? c'mon guys!(=

Most Helpful Guy

• Breasts. Hands down :)

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 25

• I like a nice tight booty. haha, its not really a turn off if its not what I imagined though, I was friends with her before we started dating, so it wasn't a surprise that she had a perfect butt.

• Bum, I don't say booty because people automatically think that size is best... same with boobs, I don't like a big ass or boobs looks bizarre.

• booty but my mate here likes boobies guess who is white and guess who is black lol I like a nice booty but I don't mind a nice set of jugs that are smothered in baby oil

• Ass.. not that I wouldn't appreciate boobs..

• I like boobies. Don't go have surgeries though... I like mid size or smaller, with dime to quarter size nipps. Also, long hair... any shade from light brown to black.

More from Guys
20

What Girls Said 5

• i think it really has to do with where you're from. like I know a lot of guys from new york love booty more then boobs.

• I find that guys like both my boobs & my booty but if I had to choose, then I'd say most guys go for my bum in a big way x.

• You should've put a poll. Were u being biased when u made that guy MH? Cause I think butts got the win.. Just saying

• My boyfriend prefer boobies. But he likes booty too

• it depends on the guy. most guys I know prefer a big booty to big boobs. but I think every man has a soft spot for big boobies. just from moving a lot and living around different people, I think black guys prefer booty and white guys prefer boobies and then there are some exceptions to that generalization but yeahh.