Do girls find eyebrow piercings on guys attractive or not?

Specifically, I'm thinking about getting a bar through my left eyebrow to match my 2 ear piercings (lobe and cartilage) in my left ear. I'm often complimented on the ear piercings.

My style is clean and well-fitted. I'm thinking the bar could work as a good offset to the orderliness (matching and in style) of the way I dress. I'm not grubby in any way and am at college for pre-law.

I don't want to give off any bad impressions to new people I meet professionally either. My friends and family say they don't like the idea but I'd love to have a general opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there's a specific age range where a guy can pull that off... ha ha like there's no way you can look professional with an eyebrow piercing. But I say go for it, you can always take it out :)

• That's what I'm thinking about doing. Maybe just trying it for a while and if everyone around me hates it or if I hate it I'll just take it out. I'd buy a clear retainer for work too. At least it would be a story for my future kids and their kids!!

• I want to make such a piercing too. I guess, it will look good on me ;) I have already got some rings from an online store. Does it hurt?

What Girls Said 18

• i think they are hot, go for it!

• Hahah the first person to say they like them. Thanks for your answer. There is hope!

• In the end my dear do what YOU like. screw what everyone else says. can't live your life for other people. :)

• Rarely. The only piercings I've ever liked on guys are the occasional lip ring (only on the side) and minimal ear piercings. Some girls like it but I find eyebrow piercings and nose rings look odd on guys and tongue rings just look skanky. You may be able to pull it off, its definitely possible, but it takes a special person. Go for it if you want to though, it's always removable.

• Thanks for your answer! I may just try it for a while and take it out like you said.

• The question asker is Canadian as well, so your comment is invalid and you can go shut up somewhere.

And Clutch - you are super cute and I think you could totally pull it off! Good luck! haha.

• Thanks again :)

• Okay so I'm in pre law too and I can see your dilemma. Personally I think if your as clean cut as you say, have clear skin, a good physique that you should be fine. mostly because if you are too scrawny and have piercings it comes across as a little weird and doesn't appeal to many. I think its hot if you got it. If you rolled up the sleeves of your dress shirt plus the piercings it would definitely give off the sexy office guy vibe. And going with a clear bar would be good. I mean in the end its your skill in the courtroom although appearance is a part of it.

• In general I don't like piercings on anyone anywhere, but it does suit some people.I can't imagine one on you, juding from your picture, but OK you can try

If you wanna be a lawyer, tough make sure you get one you can easily pull out and back in. A piercing as lawyer is a huge no go

• Thanks for your answer. Yeah I was worried about the impression a piercing might give to anyone in the law program. Definitely something I'll have to think about and watch out for.

• i personally think eyebrow piercings are really hot on guys

• Awesome! It's good to know that some people are in favour, even if y'all are outnumbered!

• Not. All the guys I know that have them are gay.

• I don't really like any piercings on a guy but it wouldn't be a deal breaker or anything

• That's really good to know. If it were a deal breaker to a bunch of people I probably wouldn't have it done!

• Not attractive.I don't even like them on girls,although since I had my nose pierced I'm not one to judge

• I think any piercing on a guy is sexy...but I also think it depends if the guy can pull it off and I think you can

• Thanks. It's awesome that you gave your answer specific to whether I would be able to pull it off or not. I definitely don't want to look like garbage ahaha!!

• If you can pull it off it's pretty sexy lol

• Thanks for you answer. What do you think it takes to pull it off in general?

• Peircings on a dude? ICK! (just my opinion)

• i love them on the right guy.

hot! but maybe not for law.

• I thinks it's sexy on guys..but you have to have the personality for it..llike bad boy..

• Hmmmm well I'm definitely not a bad boy. Maybe I could pull off a closet bad boy kind of thing. Thanks for your answer!!

• Your welcome

• Well I can't tell you for all girls, but I don't like it.!

• You seem pretty strongly against it. That helps a lot. Thanks!

• No problem, personally I think it looks kind of trashy..

• im not into any piercings on guys

• everyone has their own preference, personally piercings in general are a turn off to me but there are girls out there who love them though

• Thanks for the answer. Would you still date someone with a piercing/piercings or is it a real deal breaker?

• Great answer. Thanks for your help!!

• Np :)

• not sure if it would work for you. your eyebrows seems a bit too clean and neat

• Thanks for you opinion. I would have never even thought of that!

• i think it makes them look like they are gay.

What Guys Said 2

• Its OK if you are a student but it can creates problems for work and if you go into law, you will have to take it out...unless you start your own practice.

• It makes you look goth, not the manly type of goth though, as far as I know, girls prefer clean cut guys. The cleanest they can get.