Is it wrong to date a butterface?

I want you guys to imagine this for a moment.

You are working out at your gym and suddenly from a distance you notice a perfect female form... were talking thin and awesome... so good in fact that your jaw drops and you can't help but stare at. And you are not the type to stare... EVER.

A Perfect specimen everything about her is perfect... its as if god sculpted a masterpiece. You have never been so turn on by a woman's body before in your life. SO hot that you actually shake your head in disbelief and blurt out uncontrollably multiple expletives. Hotness that could bring you to your knees.

You are staring so much that she notices and comes over to you. And talks to you, and hits on you.

There's one problem... her big nose, her acne and her beady eyes...INSTANTLY your erection DIES... fizzles to nothing... and then she turns her head away and BAM... there it goes again... back to being aroused.

Its really not fair... damn it.

Shes the poster child for butter face. Its really hilarious.

Roseanne bars face on Megan fox's body would only barely touch this example.

So I am extremely turned on by everything but her face. She seems like a sweet girl, her body is to murder for.

But then I feel bad when I think...oh damn her face though... dammit..

So should I date her,and would you?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are the poster child for the male a-hole. You think your so hot when in reality your not. Your a creepy mean evil man. Butterface? Wow your nice. No, you'd think for a 30 something year old man you wouldn't be so damn immature but guess not. Only stupid imbeciles date woman for only their bodies... You seriously need help. Get off this site a.s.a.p or I'm reporting you.

and I don't care what you say to me... Comment all you want.. Hell report me! I don't care.. Your just plain evil.

• Wow...over-reacting much?...who cares...

• Some of them, and I don't see anything wrong with those, but I don't spend all my time on here.

• Well when an idiot who doesn't even know me tells me to lose weight and goes on a rampage about who the hell knows what, what do you want me to do? Throw a fiesta and drink pina coloadas all damn night?

What Girls Said 15

• All it takes is a little over indulging during the holidays to lose that body. The face stays. The face is what you look at, talk to, kiss. I say no. You'll only end up using her for a few hookup sessions and you'll be over her. Don't play with her feelings like that.

• You have a point. That's why I have not asked her out and I've known her for months. I keep wanting to and then change my mind.

Shes like a giant delicious piece of cheese on a mousetrap.

• I laughed out loud while reading this question! SO funny! Unfortunate, but funny. You know, I've met butterface men, too... It's an awkward situation. I say give the girl a chance. Once you get to know her, you might learn to overlook her face. If not, then there isn't enough substance to your relationship, and it's time to move on. Unlike some of the other girls, I don't think that your observations were offensive. We're all attracted to different things. It's a matter of personal preference. Good luck! :)

• I don't find what you said at all offensive, you generated feelings entirely based on physicallity, and if that is what you prioritise, then you are entitled to create an attraction based on her body. As for her face, I find that area far more fundamental than the body if you're looking for some kind of real connection- being intimate intellectually and with her eyes, and kissing.. If you're content to just bang her and admire her figure, then don't look at her, and aim for a strictly sexual connection.

• That's why paper bags were invented son. Tell her its to enhance sexual pleasure.

• Damn. If only every girl could meet your high beauty standards. Shame we're not good enough, huh.

I wonder how attractive you are. Because you certainly don't deserve this woman.

• hahaha ah man, you need to take a picture of this lol...I have to admit how you described your situation is funny ha ha woow...

• I keep walking up to her after seeing her from far away going OH MY GOD!!!! " and saying to myself I'm going to ask her out, and then I get close say like one sentence to her and change my mind.

I must have done that 10 times already over several months.

• Shes got great far away face.

• If you like her, why should it be wrong...

• I think that's all you would think about instead of getting to know her, but if you can finally get beyond that she's a butterface, you should go for it.

• It is wrong because you only want to use her for sex. Try think how you would feel if the situation was reversed okay maybe you would not care if some girl wanted to use you for sex lol but It will probably really hurt her.

• Thats the problem I "feel bad" for thinking about asking her out.

Stupid feelings. they ruin everything.

• Maybe you should. Hook her up with some proactive.

• Did you date her?

• I say date her, and see where it goes.

• Don't do it

• Considering you would be basing this relationship on a purely physical attraction... It wouldn't make any sense to be with a girl whose face you find appauling...However, It would be different if you were to get to know the girl on a friendly basis until her looks weren't all that major in your reasoning to be with her. I wouldn't go for it, because there's a chance you may never like the real her, or get past her face.

• Ask her out, maybe she will be fine with just sex. You'd be surprised at how many of us want just a sexual relationship.

What Guys Said 10

• No you shouldn't and I wouldn't. If you do you will only end up hurting her. Then again, maybe you don't care about her feelings. In which case, go for it... but think about this... how would you feel if she decides to move on before you do and you get dumped by a butterface? Actually I think THAT would be hilarious.

I say no, but good luck. :)

• i don't think its wrong

but a shallow dude wouldn't date her

i would

tell her she's pretty

and tell her to be nice to other girls even tho there mean to her

cause that could help her feel pretty and its not like your gonna marry her

you could love her and show her how to be nice and feel pretty by being nice

• That's superficial bro. Have some respect. Once the lust factor over her body wears off, your not going to be happy and the girl you just used for her looks isn't going to be happy either. In fact, when girls talk, word will spread about how vain you are.

• Yes date he and hen after awhile talk about acne and overtime try to perfect her face of terror. Before you know It you'll have the hottest girl in the world married, your wife and youvan do whatever you want to her!

• I wouldn't.. And I'm desperate but.. They way you described that face.. Well the face is kind of important aye.

• Dude were talking the best body you have ever seen. ITs like a f***ing freakshow of hotness.

• I can't imagine anything hotter than I've already seen though.

• Well.. neither could i.

So I guess you would have to be there to see it.

I guess all I can do is explain it that you are completely turned on by it so bad that its insane, but then when you see the face, your done.

• Friends-with-benefits is what I would do.

• yes

• I'd rather a girl have a cute face than a nice body.

• Yea date her, just Fuck her from behind. Couple beers might help too

• And god said "Let there be paper bags!" And so there were paper bags. And god looked upon his creation and thought that it was good.