Why is Kat Von D so attractive?

why the hell is kat von d so attractive? I don't know if its the hair, the tattoos, or the rockabilly style. but she is beautiful!

I THINK ITS EVERYTHING ABOUT HER! I LOOOOOOVEEE TATTOOS ON WOMAN, THEY ARE SO DAMN SEXY! but I'm into tattos period, have 2 of my own plan on getting 3 more!

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, I'm surprised that every guy answer so far states that they do not find her attractive! I thought a lot more guys would agree with you!

I think she's pretty, I like her style for the very reasons you mentioned.

• I know! I think she's so pretty

• I don't understand that, how can't they find her attractive? To a girl she's pretty, which is about right, but to me since I'm a guy, she's so damn sexy!

What Girls Said 9

• I think its a combination of her personality and her looks, and just who she is. She comes across as a pretty cool person to be around. Some people who love tattoos may be attracted to her for that reason, it could be her style, she has her own individual style. She also seems to have a laid back personality, so that could be it too.

I like dudes, but I think she would be a cool person to hang around with, she seems like she would have some cool stories to tell!

• Kat without tats is so wierd! lol I do think she is prettier without them though..

link with/without tats: link

• shes hot w/o them imho

nasty with them

• The rule of KISS tends to apply to basically everything.

K I S S: Keep It Simple Stupid!

This applies to women as well. It's not GIRLS who have to find her attractive sexually. You might like her for some twisted style you want to copy - but essentially, just because she's "average"? Who the heck cares? The most average girl can be the most attractive girl in the world to someone.

• I think it's everything! She's friggen stunning. I personally love the rock and roll scene and her tattoo's are amazing. Except those face ones are a bit too much, (don't like facial tattoo's) but honestly she's perfect still.

• you would **** her right?

• You said she was stunning and perfect so I got the wrong impression lol.

• Well I think many people are still stunning, like my best friend, but heck no, I wouldn't go there lol

• all of the above? that and her parents have amazing genes? personally.. I would. I think she is gorgeous

• Who is she?

• My boyfriend doesn't find her attractive either. I guess it's a matter of style .

• thats just what he tells you ;)

• Naa he's honest we talk about who we think it's sexy and not and we actually talked about her . He likes other style of girls .

• She looks beautiful without the tattoos but with them she is disgusting

• i agree...lol if I was a guy and showed up at a family reunion with a girl like that my fam would think I'm on crack ! I love tattz but too much is just not attractive (on a girl anyways)...thas just my opinion and anyone can disagree but hey don't hate

• Haha, it appears people don't have good taste. xD Picky picky... so many down arrows, sheesh.

• Well I think it looks gross she looks like an animal tattoos on a man are great on a women eh not so much

• Well, she is beautiful without the tattoos.

• I think she is pretty too. Her style just suites her & everyone likes the bad girl...

• look below... not eveyone that's for sure

• shes the ink chick she's got way too many tats. I saw a picture of her from a computer that removed all her tatoes and she had a different hairstyle.. she's looked a thousand times better

• I know what she looks like, I was just saying for those who don't, a pic would be nice.

Here's a pic link

What Guys Said 15

• Like I said in a comment I think she is really sexy. And after looking at the with tats, and without tat pics. plus googling her and seeing some real hot pics with tats... She is so damn fine!

Granted the style of this picture helps, but still. Her without tats is okay, but its just not as appealing. but her with tats.. MMMMMM so damn sexy

link

• I agree, for the reasons you mentioned, but I also find her personality attractive (no, not THAT personality, her ACTUAL personality), plus, she's an artist :p I dunno, I like her, that's all I know :p

• i don't think she is, personally.

• I don't find her attractive at all...

• I don't care much for women with a lot of tattoos

• Actually I think she looks kinda gross.

• I don't find her very attractive.

• I personally don't think she is that attractive. I don't know what it is but I don't like the whole tattoo thing. The fact that her body is covered with them just turns me off. And I'm not physically attracted to her as a whole.

• disgusting

• I didn't know who she was but I just looked her up and she's not that hot tbh.

• I don't find her that attractive honestly, I would like her more if she wasn't covered in tattoos

• i don't think she's very attractive

• I would smash kat til my membro fell off.

• Kat Von D is gross! She looks like trash.

• not attractive