Anakin skywalker look better with long hair (epi 3) or short hair (epi 2)

What hair style do you think suited Anakin skywalker better the long curly hair from episode 3 or the short hair from episode 2

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that he looked better with the longer hair.idk I just think it looked better.

What Girls Said 4

• The long hair looked better (not to sound like a total geek, but I don't think the padawan haircut is all that attractive).

• Long hair on Hayden Christianson=sexy as hell.

• Long hair.

• wait who is Anakin Skywalker?

• Ohh is it that guy from that one like space movie thingy like spacewars or something?

• O lol sorry haha I will go look at pictures ahah

• Umm ok haha I looked at like pictures and that guy is like kind ugly lol with both haircuts but he looks better with like short hair because the long hair is just absolutely ridiculously heinous. Lol like I think both of the haircuts are like totally outdated but short is better if only I tiniest little bit.

What Guys Said 2

• Who cares, his character is a big p*ssy. Senator Palpatine seduces Anakin to the dark side in about as much time as it takes for you to finish reading this sentence. Nevermind the fact that Anakin knows Palpatine is a Sith lord before accepting his offer, or that Sith lords are known for doing things like, oh. I don't know, KILLING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. Anakin is on a mission to save his wife, Padme, from certain death! Or at least likely death. Okay, it was a dream. But it seemed pretty real during the flashback sequence, so Anakin has no reason not to believe this dream will come true, as is the tendency of dreams.

Near the end, Lucas takes a shit on the script and makes his crew translate it into an ending that putters across the finish line. The product is a scene where Anakin tries to literally choke Padme using the force. Yes, that's right. The entire reason Anakin switched to the dark side becomes unraveled when he tries to kill Padme, who was the reason he switched to the dark side to begin with.

Just like the Matrix sequels, these movies were ruined because of a sh*tty plot. *sigh*

• Yh lots of people think the old star wars are better then the new ones

• I don't mind, in fact I'm enjoying this - I'm glad I'm not alone :)

Reminds me of the character "General Grievous" a bad guy so sinister, his very name stands for PAIN AND SUFFERING. Nice job assholes. Tired of thinking up awesome names like "Lord Dooku" and "Nute Gunray" for your bad guys? Why not just call all your characters "Evil" and "Bad" next time? All Grievous needed was a monocle, and a large black moustache that he could twirl as he cackled "I'll get you, if it's the last thing I do!"

• Oh yeah. Maybe Lucas didn't think the audience was smart enough to figure out that Darth Sidious was, oh, I don't know, insidious? He could've just used symbolism (because doing "evil deeds" isn't enough to show that someone is evil), but he went the extra mile for us.

• short.