Why can't Hot Topic open in Lebanon ?!! :'(

i really like hot topic from what I see online and stuff. it has some really good stuff and also some of my favorite music, clothes...

why do you think that it won't just open in Lebanon already. we already have a few stores like it but not with the same merchandise .

i am so sick of envying you lucky people that get to buy from there. I know I can buy online, but I'm not really allowed to. :'(

Most Helpful Girl

• I grew up partly in Syria and Jordan, Not many people in those countries are the type of person to buy from hot topic. First of all a shop is only going to open if they make profit. I have never been to Beirut but if its anything like damascus then it would need a lot of customers. In damascus they have a Louis Vuitton store and nobody ever really goes in there, I know hot topic and louis vuitton are two very different stores but both are foreign brands.

What Guys Said 2

• That's a shame, & I feel for you, but I don't understand either. They have some clothes & accessories that are EXTREMELY CUTE & I take my BFF there quite often. No way you can do online on the sly, maybe have it delivered to a friend's address? I hope You find a way to get the merch You want... :(

• Wait, let me use my expert knowledge of Lebanon to answer this...

• WoooooooooooooooooooW

i very productive answer!

i guess you can also see that I was using sarcasm since your an expert on it apparently :D *sticks tongue out at you*

What Girls Said 1

• Probably because whoever owns the company thinks it doesn't make sense to open one there. You'll grow out of hot topic, everyone does. My sister likes it, whenever I go in there to get her a gift I have no idea why